FORUM MAGIC

You know considering he losses so much, he gives your brand a bad name.

Except some amateurs apparently.

2 Likes

OOOOH JIM

Remember this???

I know you’re in denial right now, but once you move through all the stages of grief to acceptance I’ll hold you to going to rehab.

1 Like

I see the forest for the TREES. ILLFONIC doesn’t decide who CHAMPION. A CHAMPION DOES

1 Like

I didn’t play anyone named FIRE

@IllFonic

Is he champion?
Its your game?

You most certainly played fire. Not everyone’s forum name matches their psn. I should know.

1 Like

No. He has to earn it if he wants the title again.

1 Like

STILL CHAMP. Who’s next??2

2 Likes

I’m UltraMint7 homie.

My psn isn’t my forum name.

1 Like

D E N I A L

1 Like

Nope melons are champion now.

1 Like

ALL HAIL ULTRA MEGA MELON!!!

1 Like

Jim, you wanna prove you’re the champ? Then get clean of the excessive booze & hard drugs, and get on the grind. Prove you’re the champ. Earn your title through sheer grit and determination alone.

1 Like

YOU guys SUCK ASS. You should be able to roll solo and win. I put on an ASS WHOOPING. All things being FAIR you got STOMPED. #GETSOME

1 Like

and the REHAB bet was him and some bots

He took down a super team not too long ago.

Jim’s been with the best and beat the best. He’s retired more men than social security.

You guys act like Rocky didn’t lose any matches.

Jim is a Hall of Famer
Illfonics is probably going to build a statue of him with the money they get off the Feral Mask.

3 Likes

Sorry cant hear you over the sound of me being a champion.

1 Like

I know it’s hard to hear man, but you need to stop. The meth and coke isn’t good for you; you’ve become chemically dependent. The alcohol is destroying your liver. Get off the stuff, get back on your feet, and get back at it to show that you are the champ!

That was a classic bait and switch Jim. I told you it was a trap.