FT toxicity at it's finest.

2 Likes

They barely got 1200 damage together lol. They some trash.

1 Like

It is clear that only one is a true player, the other three with supports and assault class, what they expect you walk the entire time there is no way they could have possibly hunted you being a scout and all. Ggs man happy hunting

The worst part is they said they do this every match to every predator…they must play against some dumb predators if the whole afk bait gimmick works for them. As it stands I won’t deny that they were coordinated. But a real team plays the objectives and can hunt predator when possible. I bet they just wanted my mask for weekly and it’s the only way they can get it is by trolling. Meanwhile my weekly was done after the 2nd day. I may still upload the entire match at some point even if it was boring as hell. Happy hunting to you as well. I m

2 Likes

Yeah the weekly was pretty easy to get with my squad we hunt the Predator but we try not to make it the only thing. We also only chase in 2nd wind till we lose sight and then just go back to obj. Max out that pred damage lol

Shoot I wish I had a squad to dick around with, but I worry the game would be too easy. I win enough as Pred and FT as it is.

You know what the worst part of that match was? Right before the first dickhead said something I was about to tell them gg and then the wind was just taken right out of my sails.

2 Likes

How most ft are

Your Predator is gorgeous as hell though😏 I use the same armour and warpaint combination with the Obsidian helmet shader and it’s pure sexiness👌🏼💯

2 Likes

Fam, upload the whole match. Gotta shame shitty FTs and Predator players and expose them so other players know what to expect when they come across these toxic mf’s. I’d certainly like to see these “pro Pred hunters” and what they’re about… One thing I do know, none of them will ever get on a squad with me.

2 Likes

Thanks man it’s my revitalized Bloodhound Predator. It looks great but honestly I think either my De Ogen, or Coyote predator look much better and my Spriggan Yautja is the most unique. It seems alot of people love those obsidian armors and I can’t blame them, but I try to put alot of thought into my builds. I even come up with background stories for them.

1 Like

Sounds interesting, you should showcase them on your channel if you haven’t already. I try to be the same. With my Red Dead Online character, I gave her a backstory that predated the introduction mission narrative after character creation. I felt more protective of her, and every thing felt as though I was witnessing something more than just a character in a game.

I need to pick up Red Dead one of these days but I have so many games backlogged that I really need to start/finish, but I can’t put P:HG down despite it’s flaws.

I feel the same man. I love creating characters and making them more organic in my mind than just the xyz that games present.

So far my only video that is of a character of mine is De Ogen. “The Eyes” it also features a poem that is supposed to be of Mac’s psychosis in Pred’87.

Here’s the link to my post on here. I believe I included the video in one of the comments.

1 Like

You play on PS4?

1 Like

Yeah, I tried finding you but 0 results. My PSN is the same, VENN7eance 👍🏼

You couldn’t find me on YouTube? Understandable. My channel is a speck.

Here’s the De Ogen video.

Trying to work on a video today.

I’ll add you.

2 Likes

I’ve added it to my Watch Later list, so when I’m on YT next I’ll check it out and sub👍🏼

And I meant I tried searching for your PSN but couldn’t find you.

Just watched it on my PlayStation, awesome stuff!! GG I totally felt your frustration trying to get your disc back from the tree at the beginning, that’s so annoying…

And at 23:40 that was fucking hilarious, I laughed my ass off and had to watch that part again. Of all the taunts I’ve witnessed that’s the funniest shit I’ve seen so far by a Predator🤣👌🏼💯

These guys called me toxic. And also dick wad I think, which I haven’t heard in a long time so Bravo

4 Likes