Game Mode Library.

Created this thread for folks to share and spitball different game mode ideas :)

Currently working on a clash mode called “knife tag”.

Friendly fire is on, low gravity enabled, stabbers only. No score, just time based to keep it fun :)

What is everyone working on?!

Figured this could springboard a “Halo” level amount of community cooperation and possibly have some things we create considered for actual use in the game. (Here’s to hoping!)

1 Like

Posting this here

1 Like

Are you tweaking anything in private match and coming up with any new types of game modes?

No, because almost every time I change the settings I crashed or things just went wrong
That list is just mods I want added into the game

I was thinking of increasing player speed, hip fire accuracy, and putting on no aim, for a Halo-esque mode.

1 Like

FANTASTIC idea :)

1 Like

I have an idea for a solo mode. I’ll need to look over the modifiers again, but using the three PMC AI as a base, I want to make the AI have the FT stats. Using the blue soldier as the assault class, and using the sniper (Zen?) PMC to adjust the damage they deal.

And building off of that, a realism mode, where I give the Scout predator health equal to the new health of the Grey tank PMC. And then I’ll increase the pred damage so one smart disc melee combo used by a base scout pred downs a base scout ft.

1 Like