game mode

That’s just true and would be a waste of development time.

If they were to work on events like this it would definitely come to the game after more game modes

2 Likes

It is. In the future I can see there being an Aliens event, that way they can put them in but not anger all the players who really don’t want them. Just play Hunt and don’t participate in killing the queen or whatever.

After it’s over though all that work to make the giant bitch goes down the tubes. The other way they could do it is by having a yearly event that grows.

Start with it being a Facehugger Hunt, just not have the match last long enough to actually birth an drone. The Pred is just learning. The later in the year you add the ability to hunt a Drone if the FHer does implant someone. Or a drone/drones are released so the Pred can get blooded. When the event happens the Drones will have had time to be made better bots. The next year we get to hunt a queen.

After it’s over you package it up and sell it to those of us who want to be able to play against aliens anytime. I think it could work but then again it would take a good chunk of resources to do it well.

That’s why I doubt it will ever happen. The idea you have is amazing though, I always loved the Alien franchise was more than Predator actually. A thing they could really pull off would be to make hint’s to Xenomorphs, like easter eggs in the game. Some assets one of the new maps, maybe ft missions that mentions something. Dead facehuggers in a downed predator ship? Something like that, but no actual Alien running around.

I like the game being just Pred VS FT. That said I wouldn’t be opposed to Xenomorph trophies or even the Xenomorph trophy Weapon/Armor skins similar to what was worn by Dachande (aka Broken Tusk) in the AvP comic.

1 Like

Easter egg ideas

I had an idea for some Easter eggs

2 Likes

Interesting idea, but for those who are old enough to remember this is called a
skirmish battle.

This is where if you did a story mode anything could be game. If those of you who don’t want to face aliens then just don’t play that particular game mode, end of story. I hate when some players say we should be limited to just the Predators and the Fireteam. This is Called Predator Hunting Grounds, it should include all their hunting grounds. This includes other planets as well seeing that Earth is not their only Hunting Grounds. They hunt all over the galaxy if not the universe. Stop being so small minded…

1 Like

And do you really think illfonic will add xenomorphs to the game? Thats very unlikely if you ask me. I’d love to play a mode with aliens actually but it just won’t happen.

I’d prefer more serious and subtle eastereggs 😁. No goofy alien costume for ft.

Doesn’t have to be an Alien alien. I’m equally for hunting a horned alien T-Rex or even the Bugs that enslaved the Yautja. (Amengi)

With the way the Pred’s honour works it would be perfectly fine to execute Amengi by dropping them on earth and hunting them down.

Edit - the Amengi model is half done, love to shoot one in the head as FT.

1 Like

They could add so many more players to this game and make so much more money off of DLC if they would just offer a fully fleshed out single player experience. To use all the lore that goes along with Predator would be a smart move on their behalf. They have to stop catering to PvP players. There is a much larger market out there for single player Predator games. Illfonic also needs to make this game more like Friday the 13th in the way that the monster was almost impossible to kill. It is sad to see sniper rifles or AKs take down a Predator in a matter of minutes. Also how humans keep up with a fleeing Predator is way beyond any normal reason. This game makes it where the humans have the advantage over the Predator. That is garbage, sorry but that is the truth. You can be the best player in the world as the Predator and still get taken down by a scout with the proper weapons equipped. That is sad, sorry to say. They can make this game so much better if they just stop trying to make it a balanced fight for the FT. Predator is the hunter, not the other way around.

it is 4 vs 1 the Predator needs to be stronger!!!

I work damn hard to be that Scout Predators run from. I run the second Pistol, not a meta gun. I don’t have double time on right now been experimenting with Dexterous, I do run Gear because I have no health and have had matches where I’m forced to heal 7 times. Traps are a death sentence so I run Sixth Sense, instead of a damage perk, so I don’t run any damage perks or speed perks. If a Pred runs smart it can get away, but I’m going to hunt the hunter to the best of my ability.

But I want to look silly wile a bad ass Predator rips me in half

1 Like

Thats what fortnite is for.

I will forever pretend that that game doesn’t exist
That game also was not the first to introduce goofy skins into a game

1 Like

The large map of PGH makes it an awesome opportunity for large hordes of zombies. Not sure about xenos though.

They supply the host 😂

1 Like

Do you mean the FT, cause that would be pretty spectacular.

‘Why are the humans trying to get infected by the FH’ers, stupid humans’