Gauntlet Mode and Balancing

Now we all know it’s going to be around 15 total players, now please Illfonic we beg of you, please don’t let it be another Clash mode but bigger, it just doesn’t work in the terms of what this game originally was meant to be with hunt. What we want is a mode where there are 2-3 fireteams and 2-3 predators, make it have the default settings of hardcore mode, which by the way is the perfect mode besides Hunt, friendly fire for the FT, and they take more damage from Predator. That is how it should be balanced, the Predator, a species of pure intelligence, strength, and technology, I understand OKH that you and the team try and make this game as balanced as possible, but it’s just not enough, it has to be one sided, so that the other side actually has a struggle, and for the past year and a half, FT has had the advantages. It’s time for a change. For example, take the pistols for a view, the magnum is self explanatory in it’s damage, but the other 2 pistols should not be able to melt a predator in seconds. I have no complaints against other weapons, as they too are self explanatory, but please in terms of nerfing weapons for predator and copy pasting them (axe and hammer), give us actual good damage weapons like a plasma/engineer rifle for example. Guardian Predator from the lost tribe had a arm canon/rifle, and Ahab from the Fire and Stone comics had a engineer rifle. It’s time to put the balance back where it belongs. With the Predator. Well that’s all for my long rant, hopefully you and the team take things into consideration so this game doesn’t sink any further into the ground, I’m sad to say it is already waist deep.

2 Likes

I mean even just playing with some buddies in a 3v10 hunt would be fun.

Dont gotta change much, just add more players.

4 Likes

@Courier @IllFonic @OldKingHamlet

Nneeed!! Need!! I promise this would being norhing but good attention to the game. It would really spice things up!!

2 Likes

Don’t make me orgasm 😩

Wish we saw more of the engineers. Here’s to hoping we see them in an update in the new Alien game.

3 Likes

If they brought the engineer rifle wed have to get Ahab which I’ve been calling for, for idk how long

2 Likes

Just make hunt bigger. More ft, more preds, more missions that actually help dive into predator lore.

Throwing hard-core mode into the mix would be perfect as well.

They gotta change clash into that Batman multiplayer. 2 v 4 v 4. Teams kill eachother while pred hunts everyone, no idea how this got so confused and mirroring domination from COD.

1 Like

If there’s a Pred they add that’s from something other than the movies, he should definitely be the first.

2 Likes