Good lord...the boxes...they're fixed?!

I finally got the Wolf skull and now, with the skin bug fixed and a new mask, my elder looks perfect.

4 Likes

I think it’s a good time to spend this 3 mil I’ve been saving.

@Forever_Mello @REYNOSO_FUA11 @Thunder-Cats @TheSenate - what do you think?

3 Likes

Update - I’ve now got 4 more trophies. The revolver, the ottoman dagger, the samurai sword, and the Warhammer. Had a couple dupe myths in there but all in all I’ve seen way more new drops than dupes. A minor fix to the dupe mythics is all that’s needed to make the box system perfect at this point!

2 Likes

Do it.

1 Like

1 Like

Heads up the intended mechanic of no mythical dupes isn’t working.

I opened 5 boxes and got the viking axe trophy on the third box , just sucks I dont play the game anymore and have no V 😁

Got my first trophies tuesday night! Last night I got a mythical (the dagger). Thanks Illfonic. You guys made a good job on this one!

You’re a Holly Godsend SIRE!!

Any info if and when you will implement the two human skull trophies to the game?

Opened thousands of field lockers before and didn’t get a single mythic trophy. Now after this update I have 4. Thank you!

They didn’t say that there were no chance at dups just a lowered chance

This.

1 Like

I know of that as well. But I always go with the current courier comment and The official Ps Blog.

From my understanding there seemed to be a miscommunication from the Dev team and Courier. It seems he was under the impression that Lockers were that way and the the ps blog ppl took it the correct way. Im sure there will still be a tweak to the boxes because im tired of getting these dam Elite Ft
Skins out of the lockers.

1 Like

Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga
Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga
Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga
Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga

I can’t stop this feeling
Deep inside of me
Girl, you just don’t realize
What you do to me

When you hold me
In your arms so tight