Greetings, from an old friend ;)

Couple maps and pred specializations. That’s really it.

2 Likes

Also shall I raise the black pearl (my old rework post) from the depths?

pred specializations?

1 Like

Yeah. To combat the FT insane abilities. They sort of help.

1 Like

no the dev’s have made it very clear that they have a roadmap and they are required to stick to it with little deviation

outside of balance changes any large game overhaul is unlikely unless they’ve already planned for it

3 Likes

Here

and yeah pred have spec’s now but only a few of them are actually good or worth taking and one of them is broken and is simply the best in all cases due to a bug which may be fixed someday

Fervent is broken again?

ah so they are just pretty much passive abilities. lame.

as far as i know it’s never been fixed cause it has yet to be listed in patch notes

Overall the game is unchanged in any meaningful way. Melee is a meme. Pred has very few viable ways to engage a good team.

the largest overall change is basically the meta of the game revolves around both sides killing each other in as little time as possible by stacking damage % increases

Shit and here I am using analytic like a sucker

albeit another update is scheduled later this month so if you want to wait for a new predator class release you could before coming back to this fire

dissapointing.

On the plus side illfonic launched a completely new game

ah so resources are going there instead of here. Only a thread away from cutting phgs dead weight it seems?

such a waste of potential

they claim it’s two completely different teams working on these two projects though as one is an original ip it will receive faster and more open updates compared to this title

They said they plan on keeping content going for the foreseeable future but we’ll just have to wait and see I suppose