Guys Don't Worry About Holiday Update

Oh believe me, unless an we get trauma from an alcoholic aunt assaulting me and younger brother in game, it can’t be that bad. True story, I still have yet to get actually drunk because of how badly that messed me and younger brother up.

Well who knows? If they somehow ruin it worse then that, they get to see the other side of the moon. The proto-Death Star side.

1 Like

Illfonics response - I find your lack of faith in our ability to ruin this game disturbing.

1 Like

Good, trooper! Use your anger, use your being fed up with IllFonic’s bullshit, let the dark side flow through you!

1 Like

It was said there was once a game developer with such a knowledge of making great video games they could make a game so fun that everyone could enjoy it.

Is it possible to learn this power?

Not from illfonic…

Thays quite something. Your aunt is more sinister than the dark side; maybe she can get a role in the upcoming star wars movie

Get ready people!! PERSONALLY BAN HIM!
I’m talking about you @n7stormtrooper22 dude!

1 Like

What this guy said 👍

Ban who now? Are you threatening me master Jedi?

2 Likes

yup…No! Man…ban @n7stormtrooper22

I think ill do it!

1 Like

@MassImpact124

Please don’t. I’m too weak. Don’t kill me please!
1 Like

Read my post over, …unless you two are the same person :|

Wwell at least ill ban one of you …

2 Likes

Sorry I was having a stroke again. One of the Clones got out.

im confused.

yes

1 Like

no, some one get this fake old man his boy vitamins!

1 Like

I misread this:

as this

By the way, this isn’t a troll/fake account. I just need a break from running the empire.

1 Like

Ma…I finally did it…I’m popular!!

1 Like

Good work, trooper! Soon I sense a promotion in your future! Continue to serve the empire!

1 Like

It will be done my Lord.

1 Like

NO!!!

1 Like