Hello Hello !

are you sure ?

where is traker predator

Bro he ain’t coming, we keep telling you and it goes in one ear and out the other, get a hearing aid please maybe some glasses, sorry not meaning to be rude but my god

Deleted. Johnny Sins for FT is next.

1 Like

he’s not even in the movies

Neither is Dante.

1 Like

what actor movie x

Yes. We are due for a FT dlc.

don’t you see it’s people like that who deserve to be banned not innocent I say that I say nothing

imagine an avp pack inside there is royce scar predator and predator tracker Is it possible?

Uh…Johnny’s been in a lot of movies. You should look him up.

1 Like

please banned

tg

Bro you spam the forum with the same topic, do you honestly think anyone wants to agree with you, we are all mature here(well most of us) and we know not to spam the same repetitive topic, sorry to say it bud

1 Like

Are you Le-mentalist77? Just asking.

1 Like

So you all are grinding to lvl 999 i see. Or most of you are phsycially disabled. go for a jog or something.

oh yes but except that it’s in the past it’s sure that I got banned once and I understood but this person is even worse than me it’s this kind of person who deserves to be banned

Just broke 360, sooo…might be awhile. I really want those Exi-I mean, Tank Predlocks.

1 Like

So you’re admitting you got banned? So this is an alt account?

@Kassinaillia ban evasion

1 Like

let me know if the thickness was worth the grind. Because I might be able to get some crack and take a 40day vacation.

1 Like