hotfix wolf?

I must admit that as a fan and consumer of this game, I feel very insulted.

Wolf is one of my favorite yautja along with other yautja.
I honestly had no hope of seeing it in PHG, but you have brought it to us in the game, which made me happy, until I saw it on the screen… -.-
His appearance leaves a lot to be desired, he is missing the web, his face and body are not correct and his armor leaves a lot to be desired.
I still don’t understand why they have made such a bad DLC aesthetically when it is known that it is one of the Yutja on TV, a fan favorite.

Leaving my complaint aside, I would like to know if work will continue on the wolf model.
If you are going to work to improve it visually I will buy it, if not, I refuse to spend more money with poor quality DLC

If we were to make a comparison between city hunter and wolf… wolf is worth no more than €2 to me.

2 Likes

Yess

PLEASE CAN US GIVE US THE SHARP WEAPON OF PREDATOR WOLF??? WHEN HE CUTS THE XENOMORPHS IN HAL

please fix the mask of the wolf!! it’s too dark

I feel sorry for you but what you see is what there will be, unfortunately there will be no improvements

1 Like

Oh no

PLEASE CAN US GIVE US THE SHARP WEAPON OF PREDATOR WOLF??? WHEN HE CUTS THE XENOMORPHS IN HALF!!!

Well, without improvements, they lose.
I think it’s a shame, because on a personal level I think both jungle hunter and city hunter were extraordinary.
Especially the details of city hunter with visible weapons. And his facial features are identical to the movie

I hope I am wrong, but the quality has plummeted as time goes by, getting worse and worse, they criticized city a lot when it is very good and now compared to the fidelity of berserker and wolf hits him 10,000 kicks, the berserker still has problems in the dreadlocks and they have not fixed the errors of the body so I doubt very much that lobo will change, unfortunately, it only remains to wait, for a few who want to continue suffering, an avp body and that it comes out decent, I think there will be more maps and ft but what I doubt is that the game changes infrastructures and that they do not have the quality or improve

1 Like

I honestly don’t know why city hunter was criticized. It presents an enormity of details and honestly what I like the most, besides its aesthetics, is its visibility of the weapons it carries, such as the smartdisc or the net launcher. Not to mention that it has movements to pick up or leave said weapons. In addition to his projectile wristband. That’s something we haven’t seen in later DLC.

Sineramente that the game is deteriorating must be due to lack of personnel. Especially since there is a clear difference between the DLC and the update time.
I’ll see if I buy wolf or not, it will depend on whether they fix it… it really bummed me out buying superpreds thinking they would be wonderful… until I saw reality later.

I think both super preds and wolf should have had the Alpha predator base body, for obvious physical reasons. However, they have done what they wanted and they have brought us something horrible when on top of that Berserker and Wolf are one of my favorites from the movies xD

1 Like

City Hunter at launch had a different roar, the one he did while healing in the movie, you could ever hear the medkit, people complained and they changed that. Oh and his mask still looks off, lower part looks like a duck,

1 Like

Ok

Hello Illfonic, i know you have to work in new dlcs like the wolf or others, but i am a little bored to apologice when play with friends and i have blue screens, i have everyday 1 or 2 blue screens, i delete all my data 2 months ago, i lose all my customized classes for nothing, i continue crashing every day. Hope you read this and try to repair the blue screens, my sons play a lot of games and never have blue screen is only in PHG

1 Like