How do you feel?

I dont know. When people dont know shit and think its such heavy news!

Most of the time we all don’t know shit…maybe i’m just triggered.

Sometimes I write triggered shit, sometimes I’m just as interested in meaningless shit.

I don’t care

3 Likes

Horny.

Ohhh you meant about their new game. Déjà Vu then…with a dash of horny.

2 Likes

you make perfect sense mister.

1 Like

Could not care less. Games dead to me anyway

1 Like

When do I ever

1 Like

when i had the wine.

1 Like

Makes sense

I should talk about Elliots grand mother? He says i said stuff about her that was sensitive.

He keeps spouting stuff about 13 damage…or something I forgets.

I mean I don’t disagree with your post but you shouldn’t get this pissed over something like this just let it go and move on.

I wasn’t pissed. Just going off…wondering… wondering…forever foerever

1 Like

Eh alright then to each his own

1 Like

Thank you. I’m starring in a new film:

Apathetic. But I wish them luck with it

1 Like

I feel used, abused and defiled. I’ve dated a lot of women though. I’m used to it.

Not worried at all

OKH said content is planned well into next year

1 Like

You didn’t sing that tune yesterday 😂 neither did i

2 Likes

Means they have made them previously and they aren’t going to spend any active time on optimizing this game or fixing anything.

How fluid this new game is compared to Phg is wildly drastic.

They will be happier with their new toy…

I was shocked at the whole sudden Twitter shift and rumors of hacking, but now it’s like meh it’s basically been confirmed there’s now two teams at PillTonic working on both games so why should give a toss about what else they do, I’m just happy the lawsuit for the IP isn’t ending up like a certain other horror based asymmetrical romp

I feel like they’ll finish things off with the game next year, since Scar was leaked and as far as we know, we’re getting 2 preds this year which are probably tiki and cleo

1 Like