How is JoeHollywood doing this?

He broke that record when I played with him, not by much but still an improvement.

3 Likes

233, 332, still a potato.

3 Likes

cropped-pika-2i0clzo

1 Like

Things that will give you XP

Completing objectives
Spotting stuff (including pred and AI)
Anything that requires an interaction (ammo bag interaction, medkit interaction, etc.)
You do get XP by standing close to the Pred, you wonā€™t see it as FT, but it does show on Pred screen.

Friend standing close will give you a lot of XP, with the XP perk, thatā€™s 10+ XP each time you get XP. So thatā€™s like 20XP per second close to the pred. Do the math

lmao looks suss as f

1 Like

We were doing the mission across the map and fighting the pred. This screenshot was in the middle of the game because I couldnā€™t believe the pussy went to the edge of the map to camp. Look at the disparity between xp between us and him just half way through the match. I was killing AI and doing the mission he wasnā€™t doing shit.
Iā€™m thinking maybe he was vertanium hunting before I noticed he was completely gone. And checked his location. He probably found 3 bricks?

I dunnoā€¦ who cares anyway? Level on this game means jack shit when anyone can load in to a private match by themselves and grind levels up.

Not to mention Iā€™ve seen too many players with elite skins and elder classes play like total trashā€¦ hellā€¦ even people uploading videos showcasing their gameplay show very poor playing skills.

1 Like

joe is a big kek

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen him get 18k once, whack šŸ¤Ŗ