how to play berserker predator (predator in general)

Both stalking from a distance + shooting arrows, and close on/off combat are apparently the “wrong” way to play.

So please, someone, tell me the “right” way to play 🙏.

Leeroooy Jeeenkiiins!!

1 Like

If your zerk anything would do stalking and taking shots when zerk is my thing my main pred is a disc master and then if you wanna play zerk how ur supposed to and are purposed for rush teams whenever it’s possible ppl would be mad at you but that’s how a zerk is suppose to play and that’s why ft has parry

1 Like

I’ve been running a disc + plasma pistol build lately with Down Range, Adrenaline boost and modified reserve as Zerker lately also…with the melee getting nerfed I think going range with that combo is a good idea honestly…only down side of course still is the lack of stamina and a shit energy bar, hence why I use those perks

1 Like

Yea I Mop teams with the same build pretty much if you know how to use the disc you should be fine tbh

1 Like

Yea disk is so fun and satisfying to use especially getting double hits or recall hits too…can be insanely strong

Recall hits are theeeee most satisfying shiiiiiittt everrrrrr

1 Like

man i had a match where i missed my initial throw going forward with it…but recalled and used the positioning of my pred and was able to down the guy with the recall hit alone lol since he was low it downed him too…was dope…tho didnt give me a hit marker

Shiiiiiiittt I’ve hit ai like that lmao never a person

I made this post once. Should tell you what you are very likely doing wrong (basically do the opposite of this, and train!)

oh, I’m ok as the predator as I win most of my matches. My post was kind of about some player complaining that I was stalking with arrows and when I switched it up by getting up close they still complained that I was playing “wrong”. So at that point I just ended it.

I always try to play to the end to when the chopper comes cuz I feel that’s more fun for everyone. But this was the first time someone complained like that, so I just decided to get it over with.

edit: Your tip does actually help btw

Lmao Im debating making a compilation of all my best smart disc hits lmaoaoaoa