I AM BACK!!!!

I refuse to back down until this scumbag is dead!!

fine, be that way. Just remember, I am doing the work my master asks of me.

There can only be two

A master and an apprentice

And you were replaced in your absence

Reminds me of maul…HA

1 Like

OOOHHHH you went there.

Go to the Off-Topic System, there you will find a thread called Worth the wait!!! Lego Star Wars. Spread the good news my apprentices, do what must be done, do not hesitate, show no mercy. This is a cause for celebration.

And a cause for me to hurry up and finish my run of LSW The Complete Saga I started and promised to finish before LSW TSS drops. 95% right now.

1 Like

Yup

Bane created it for a reason, lol

This

My master, i already posted there

:)

1 Like

Good, we must orbitally bombard the thread with speculation/conversation about the game to ensure it retains relevance.

Wait it’s out? DAMN I GOTTA GET IT!

2 Likes

April 5th if I recall is the release date. ITS SO FAKKING CLOSE!!!

2 Likes

I remember being like 6 years old playing the original skywalker saga.

1 Like

dude same. the memories of playing through runs with my little bro as P2 are ones that I hold very close.

1 Like

I loved playing on mustafar for ep. 3

2 Likes

Honestly brilliant game design. Up until that point, P1 and P2 worked as allies, and the decision to make a boss battle be each other was a stroke of genius.
Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 4.44.44 PM

1 Like

I remember playing ep 4 on the tantive IV, and walking around as vader.

“nothing to see here, nothing at all.”

And then SWAK! I slice up some stormtroopers.

1 Like

God I miss getting home from school, ditching my homework, and just playing an afternoon away on what I firmly believe is one of, if not the best Star Wars game of all time.

1 Like

Hell, when i was little, there was this haircut place, and they let you play video games while they cut your hair, and when i saw that game, I was practically BEGGING to go get a hair cut.

1 Like

do you remember the lego indiana jones video game? I remember playing that with my little sister.

1 Like

ah dude that was a blast too. It was a different time back then, man.

1 Like