I don't think they are giving us full patch notes

I don’t get mad because I loose I get mad when the laws of physics are what get me killed

3 Likes

This is the only fps ive seem in 40 years that normal soldiers can jump off towers and dont even receive damage.
in titanfall this happens too, but the soldiers have jumpkits that allow them to do this with no harm.
but here, the soldiers run 1 or 2 km and simply switch to ads, and fall with no damage risk.
I dont care too much about this cuz I m very confortable with this game’s difficult, but that is true!

So if you keep losing the same way try switching up your strategy. Understand the game mechanics. It’s no excuse to keep losing as predator if you’re a experienced player.

Got any footage of you playing?

Yes I do

Smh have you ever tried leaping when a somehow unmoveable ft member is in front of you? It doesn’t work. You seem to think I’m retarded I’m not but when they are sitting in a building. Tell me what do you do? The slam has officially been nerfed. I do change my tactics but there is only so much the pred can do if you use the disk it can be destroyed.

Ahh this game :)
Ok, where is this footage so I might peruse?

Keep slamming the building, they will eventually have to come out, don’t run in there. Place traps around the building.

I’ll upload it and send a link

I do all that that’s common sense but now the slam hardly does any damage through walls that was part of the patch

Do u want to see anything specific? I just got a bunch of random winning clips saved on my PS4

I used to get mad about it in the beginning, but then I came to terms with the lack of realism. It is not something that you are going to get here, but then again neither was the Predator movies - even though they got closer taken the science fiction into consideration, imo. Designing a 1 vs. 4 seems to be somewhat of a creative challenge when making believable design choices in the name of balancing, and not all seem that well thought out.

See I could understand the predator being so squishy if they hadn’t given him armor. I’d have been cool with once the armor was destroyed it wouldn’t take much to kill him but come on. At least give us stealth kill if we sneak up behind someone that’s activating something. You shouldn’t have to down someone twice

One issue with this video is distance. I recently discovered through that damage immediately starts to drop from 0m. At 10m, your only doing 80% of the potential damage of the gosl-r, for example

@Jaysus one to add to your list if you have not already.
Trapper perk may be bugged now and actually allow the FT to escape a net faster when Predator has the perk. Tested this morning right after the 1.10 with @Grave-Giver

1 Like

what in the world lol

It was about 3 seconds without perk to free self, and 2 seconds with perk. I will review the recordings and try to get you solid numbers.

Bear trap still seemed normal (3s without and 4s with to free self)

some full games would be cool to see

for fucks sake

Wiping a team in under 2 minutes

Here’s one