I fought Lilmiss_94 and we both lost

Ok jeez

You are not Fantasma under a diffrent nick?

1 Like

Ehh what??

1 Like

@ArtforBlood I don’t know where you grew up, but I grew up in the US of A.

As such, we are allowed to bury our face in any crevice, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age (over 40), disability, genetic information, retaliation for engaging in Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) activity, marital status, political affiliation, and/or status as a parent.

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

2 Likes

Amen

1 Like

@CHUCK_YT, after rereading your post, I want to say something, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart - if you or a loved one was diagnosed with Mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Mesothelioma is a rare cancer linked to asbestos exposure. Exposure to asbestos in the Navy, shipyards, mills, heating, construction or the automotive industries may put you at risk. Please don’t wait, call 1-800-99 LAW USA today for a free legal consultation and financial information packet. Mesothelioma patients call now! 1-800-99 LAW USA.

Sincerely,
Khi

3 Likes

Nah, fuck that…

Don’t let this thread distract you from the fact that Hector is going to be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines, and on top of that, he just came into Harry’s and he ordered three T66 turbos with NOS, and a Motec System exhaust.

2 Likes

teleports behind you

“Nothing personnel, kid.”

2 Likes

Whatever helps you sleep and night “bro” 🇺🇸

2 Likes

That’s the spirit! 😂🇺🇸

2 Likes

Ok that actually made me laugh, you have made a new friend

1 Like

But I have a structured settlement and I need cash now!

2 Likes

@Cadillackid - whenever I think back to our first meeting in Public Matches, it reminds me of my grandfathers words to me as he gave me the pocket watch that his grandfather carried over from the old country.

The sunlight was hitting the dew, and cascading prisms danced on the stone of the house.

With a deep, gravelly voice, and in a sing-song manner he said -

“Call JG Wentworth. 877-CASH NOW!”

3 Likes

I love that song. I have a structured settlement and I need cash now!

2 Likes