I GOT THE JUNGLE HUNTER 87 MASK!!!

A lot of pre order bonuses are timed only and contracts are made to be broken or changed :)

3 Likes

Totally looking forward to the Jungle Hunter DLC! 🤘🏻

3 Likes

That is a pretty good fashion i gotta say.

1 Like

Many thanks

Looking forward to you continuing to be wrong.

2 Likes

This.

1 Like

Can you site some examples?

it doesn’t matter what mask you have…it matters to have protection on it! By the way “” "Heckarii prefers to shoot in the mask with the sniper rifle! If you don’t have protection on it goodbye bio mask ;;;

It matters very much

Explain why it matters?

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

All that matters is to have protection on your mask!

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

Congrats. It looks good on you.

2 Likes

It matters because ever since city hunter the community wanted other movie preds. This is still the case. Even though it’s just a JH mask, it’s a step in that direction. The mask can clearly be identified by any player so it’s almost the same has having JH.

1 Like

Hold up

Contracts are made to be broken or changed? Buddy, have you met The Real World? Go ahead and breach a contract, see what happens.

I cant understand that JH hype… realy i build my own one with the Elder Mask and its the same like JH Mask only without scratches and dents…

A lot of my oppenents say my Pred looks like the JH but it isnt

The mask you have shows if you noob or pro

People be scared and do stupid things

You have all of them shut up

Well now I know it’s not bugged like the other things so I have 200 FL’s and about 300,000 VT that’s about to be spent on more lol.

1 Like

Go for it!! I just opened another 60 last night and plan on open wing more today! I want to try to collect all the mythic items.