Commissioned Yautja OC Cards for PHG’s

While at Art School, with the down time I had and a fun project, I thought why not and decided to take a crack at making The Nomad Clan some fun trading cards (front to back). Idk but whatcha think after 3 years without using Illustrator and coming back?
Before
(Update: I could make more for say other PHG’s Content Creators.)

Alittle better version

Now

TheNomadClan Commission Guidelines
RULES:

1. “Commissions will not be started till it is paid in full” (not gonna try and get scammed)
  2. “Prices are in US Currency” (availability on either Venmo or PayPal)
  3. “When requesting for a commission, please don’t spam. I’ll be there as soon as possible. Also when discussing the commission, let’s try and stay on track and not stray away from the original vision of what was given.” (Sometimes I have busy days or away from my workstation.)
  4. “I WILL NOT CONSENT TO ANY FORM OF COMMISSION TO CLIENTS UNDER THE AGE OF 15 WITHOUT PROOF OF CONSENT FROM A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.” (For legal payment reason)
  5. “I have the right to refuse any form of commission.”
  6. “If the design of the commission begins to become more detailed, then the price will be increased as seen fit.”
  7. “Updates on commissions will be provided.”
  8. “When taking on Commissions, and since I’m very new to this, I’ll be taking on 2 commissions at a time.” (Though I’ll be sure to add future clients to the waiting list once I finish with the clients before you)

Commission Prices:

-Digital Art Commission

(For the Yautja / Predator Cards for front and back or Mask and Full Body)

1. For the mask, $15.
  2. For the Full Body, $25.
  3. For the Half Body, $20.
  4. For the Carded Background (Both Mask and Full Body), will be FREE but if wanting a more detailed background then it’ll be an additional $10.
  5. For the Full Card (Both front and back or mask and full body) will be a total of $45.
9 Likes

His hand looks broken.

4 Likes

ask PANINI

I wantttttt oneeeeeee Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitchhhhhhhhhhhh

4 Likes

5 Likes

I was trying to give it a shadow like effect, plus making hands is really hard on Illustrator.

🤣🤣🤣
If I hav time I can try.

1 Like

Read the very top👆

Heee haaah toot tee haaa
Me want card hahahahahahdbxhsjsdndn🤣

Ok ima stop going r*tard mode now lol.
But yeah these would look sick if your first one is anything to go by💪

Hypothetically speaking, if you were to do one of me, would you base it off my Predators or my YouTube logos etc.?

How do you mean?

Well I’m gonna need reference pictures of your character to draw them out.

Well I mean if you were to make a Trading card with me as a character then would you base it off my Predators in game (basically all Black and Red Obsidian armour set with Shatter Demon Skin Pattern) or my YouTube logo (basically a Red and Black Jason Voorhees/Hockey Mask)?

E.g:

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do

1 Like

I sent this to disney , their lawyers said they will be in touch 👍🏻

1 Like

Still doesn’t answer my question. I mean, it explains that you have the means to make em, but why?

Man after my own heart…

1 Like

Because he’s quickly become PHG’s Chris Chan. Pre-Tomboy Saga…for now.

1 Like

It’s just the BEST brother 😏💪

2 Likes

That was low, like I didn’t know there was a new low but you found it.

1 Like

Bored & because I guess I could do yeah. Idk it was something to past through the time.

😄😄😄😄😄😄 🍆

1 Like