I play this game to have fun

lol in my eyes is PHG the only game where you dont need to be good or bad lol
you can win everytime you dont need to be a good player

Ah damn didn’t knkw thats happening sucks. I play solo for the most part.
@MassImpact124 who are you and why do you have beef with me when I don’t even talk to you

1 Like

we are only discussing

1 Like

then leave lol?

2 Likes

i play all the time solo i feel with you

Exactly my point man. You help nobody. Its like you’re “either get toxic or fuckoff!” kind of attitude. Got ya. Like your fucking Profile says:
PSN: LazErsinAbi53 about me nothing i like nothing i hate everyone and good bye PLEASE DONT LOOK AT MY PROFILE NOTHING TO SEE HERE (maybe)

i dont care
i dont need to help someone or somebody
and i am not here to help
i only discuss
where did i said i help players?

2 Likes

FUCK YOUR DISCUSSION FOR FUCKS SAKES FUCK OFF! Enojy the kick to the:

yeah a kick that will never happen

1 Like

@P-willie2000 your post sucks.
I didn’t realize you were just going to get into a toddler tantrum. Fuck this thread for no reason.
@Fire do your worst!!

@BadBlood time to let loose a dookie so large @P-willie2000 will get an intestinal infection!

@Dexter come back and slaughter this thread cuz i know your shit smells better!

1 Like

HAHAHAHHA WAS EIN OPFER WALLLAHHHH

1 Like

Ok this is exactly what I’m taking about this type of mindset this type of trolling they’re are times and places for everything man

1 Like

cute people if they got nothing to say they posts memes

1 Like

I’ll still give it a heart because I’m done with all the hating bro

1 Like

I know you’re about as pissed off about people coming here and complaining about every single peice of shit people post about on here.
But you are the same like everyone else here!
Yes, we are pissed off about shit about bugs and such…some not.
I’m here getting pissed off about you being pissed off!
How am i suppose to take this shit!?

2 Likes

just ignore them ore mute them
remember they are kids if they have fun here just ignore them and open a post for privat where you can invite players!

To be honest man when I’m mad about is that I can’t even go to my favorite game in my favorite community on any social media platform and see genuine hospitality it’s nothing but I am better than you get good and look at me these are all narcissistic qualities that’s fine you’ll encounter them across the Internet there are various types of personalities however when I saw a community that once had little to no issues all the sudden now Has COD Community issues To be honest it’s almost like it seems like this is a cloud chaser yet not a very good one

well yeah, you should just block every PS player on here then. They are the only ones here complaining about shit! It hits the ceiling!

To be honest man it’s not even about PlayStation versus PC it’s about love versus hate you’re either going to pass loving genuine energy or you’re going to pass down hateful aggressive trolling type of energy it depends on what you choose to feed the community with

I guess so. mainly its about those fools who get annoyed at all the bugs and its mainly playstation 4 people! Ill tell you right now PC people will ONLY understand the statements made by PC players. And they are mainly objective and postiive. WHY?
BEcause they play the game without all the SHITBALLS BUGGY PROBLEMS!
Then us PC players have to deal with the flood of shit toxic posts!

And then these SHIT TOXIC MEMBERS pretend that they are generic members of the gaming community!!! THATS THE PROBLEM!

So if your issue is with the influx of PS players to your PC stream of PHG, you’re going to get a barrel tray of shit thrown your way! I can’t say i blame them for being angry for the missmatch of demographics but unless you state this in your stream , you’re not going to get the audience you want!
God bless Samhain for not throwing a tantrum because he knows his audience.

1 Like