IDEK RUNNING FOR COMMUNITY MANAGER

Let’s be honest, at this point we have all argued at some point. But really we have all become friends. There’s like 3 people I’ve genuinely disliked on the forums hahah

1 Like

2 Likes

Honestly with this you’re showing a sense of humor so there goes that argument lmao.

2 Likes

Lmao I dont Hate him hes just been too serious before xD.

2 Likes

Keep messing around and you might turn me into Putin and the competition will “disappear”

3 Likes

You heard it here first folks.
Idek part of Russian mafia.
More info as the situation develops.

3 Likes

Are you affiliating the Russian president, an elected official. With the mafia?? Gasp

3 Likes

This just in, @DisturbedLlama is a Russian spy working for @Idek.

Rumor has it @Idunno56 may be a Russian spy as well.

The situation is still developing folks, stay tuned for more on this tale of tyranny.

3 Likes

😑where did you get this information I’d have them Executed for revealing my position

2 Likes

Leave my loyal Jehovah’s witnesses out of this.

3 Likes

Extra! Extra!
Russian dictator @Idek using religion to brainwash followers!!!

3 Likes

Shall I talk no jutsu him into surrender master

3 Likes

By gods! They use weebcraft!
Oh the horror!
THE HUMANITY!

lmao I’m having too much fun with this.
I keep posting these lines as like an old 1930’s reporter xD.

@Idek I’m glad you made this thread this I got a good laugh.

1 Like

Lololol good shit

2 Likes

🤓

1 Like

You OldKingHamlet’s clone?

1 Like

He’s old news. I’m the new King around here.

🦁

2 Likes

Lol this motherfucker humble ??
give me a break he threatend to murder me just coz i was supporting a playstyle of a youtuber
and then what makes me more angrier is that he made an empty threat and ran away and im still waitng for him to show up so i can beat this wanna be motherfucker to a pulp that not even plastic surgery will be able to reconstruct him back
Im still waiting motherfucker

1 Like

I think you have the wrong person 🤔
I’ll assure you I’m not childish enough to threaten someone online.
EDIT: went back through all of you replies (I have too many to look through) I never threatened you, you just randomly started accusing me of threatening you one day after I said you’re probably bad at the game
EDIT 2: I went through all of my 1000+ replies and I once again never threatened you.

1 Like

He’s never threatened you man

1 Like