IllFonic IS THIS IS OKAY? PHG "Balance" in a Nutshell - video from both perspectives

You’re gonna let some cheap illfonic spook with a Cease n Desist stop the might Rauta and his quest for balance… I thought you were made of sterner minerals😝

1 Like

It was a official email with police headliner and all tht they even had my ohine address and phone im good man

Your a lier no way send the screen shot

All this could be “solved” (to some degree) simply by buffing Predators DR (dmg reduction).

If you’re spending 5 perk points on a perk that gives you DR from bullets (impenetrable), lets be honest, 10% DR is nothing.

I would start with 30% and balance it from there.
Also, where’s the speargun for the Predator?
It could be the only gun that can counter snipers and we don’t have it.

2 Likes

The same with downrange and fearless.

2 Likes

Wow. Yeah that’s the basics of it.
You either learn fast safe distance or melt fast and wonder how. I feel for the guy.

Sent a pm to you and @VENN7eance as it will give my true identity away and I will most likely catch a perma ban

Oh shit bet let me see

1 Like

Bro you’re doing too much lol

What you mean?

1 Like

Cease and desist? Are you joking? Police?

I’m DED 🤣🤣🤣

Ill wait

If you remember.

I think that buffing Fearless and Down Range by another 10% as passive would be closer tk balancing things out. But buffing those two by more would just break the game.

It’s what I think, I might not be right, but if I had the “power” to balance the game, I would start with 30% DR for Impenetrable and add 10% for Fearless and Down Range as passives and go from there.

In this current patch, the Predator falls behind when it comes to dmg and surivability, compared to FT’s.

2 Likes

Lol @BadBlood he don’t believe me

Doesn’t matter to him

1 Like

He isnt lying either bro… like no cap but let not continue further lol

1 Like

That is so fucking crazy that people would actually do that

Mental illness is some heavy shit