Illfonic sucks ass

To be honest I think John Wick would win but wouldn’t be able to kill Jason, more likely subdue him constantly, whilst he refuses to die. He would outmatch Jason in tactical and technical fighting prowess but Jason would be stronger and likely would leave John Wick bleeding and nearly dead at the end of their fight. It would be one hell of a fight to watch that’s for sure.

I’ve also always wanted to see Rambo Vs Predator or Terminator Vs Jason

1 Like

If we go by HG Trophies than Predators have managed to kill their Universe’s versions of Jason & Conan. Personally I put the Conan trophy on Cleo and like to think it was specifically Arnie’s Conan.

1 Like

I think that outcome depends on which Jason he’s fighting, in terms of his ability to subdue. In Part 8 we had a trained boxer use Jason’s head as a punching bag unless he was completely gassed and his knuckles were bleeding. Jason was barely phased…he also knocked the guy’s head off with one punch.

That’s undead Jason, though. I think if we use Jason from 2-4 and Remake, it would go better for Wick.

Wick would make Roy from 5 collapse and cry with his pinkie.

1 Like

@Anyt1m3
1 Like

My sole purpose here in the forum

f7dde040-0d80-4e6a-b648-decaa520b08a_text

2 Likes

The ghost of Rey is hunting the forums

And it’s up to the newest ghost hunters to bring him to justice

But do you think she’s up to the task?

images (8)

Really cool stuff 😮😃. Love the cloak scene at the end. That looked amazing

Free Rey , I wish I had cool memes for Rey lol

thanks!

1 Like

Would it be difficult to do something involving the trees? Predators are blasting at each other while jumping from tree to tree. One of them shoots the branch of another under the other one.

nope, ii could do that.

1 Like

Do a free willy pic, but put Rey’s face in the killer whale. Have him jumping from an ban tank to a forums ocean

One lmao

Probably needs a more thought out scene, but it’s something that hit my mind this moment .

There’s that vid of fat animal. Maybe you can put Rey’s face in one of them and have him try to get into the forums through a door, which he can’t fit in. So he says ‘fix the door, illfonic’

Lmao omg that would be hilarious

He’s got about 2 weeks left. Do the total recall scene where Rey is going to the ‘Ban planet’ for two weeks. The airport clerk should ask, ‘will you be bringing any @Fire with you?’

Maybe a star wars scene of ‘death Rey’ destroying a planet and a ‘ban Rey’ kicking @Fire off of the forums

Just do what I tell you Anytime. And together we can nail the son of a bitch that fucked you and me. Im counting on you buddy.

1 Like

All very viable points.
If it’s the original Jason of Parts 2,3,4 then I estimate John Wick has a 65-70% chance of winning due to it being possible for Jason to die and but he is still built like a brick-shithouse

If it’s Undead Jason then I estimate Jason has a 75-80% chance of winning and if John Wick wins then he will simply subdue Jason with a smart plan of some description.

If it’s Über Jason then John has no chance with the modern eras weaponry.

If it’s Reboot Jason then it is actually closer than you think, because we don’t know the full extent of this Jason’s powers and endurance but what we do know, is that he is incredibly smart and able to set up traps, so I believe that if this fight were to happen at Crystal Lake then Reboot Jason would have a 55-70% chance of winning if he got a good trap set up.

I’ll be honest though, I just can’t see Jason killing John Wick. I feel like John will be able to subdue him and barely escape out alive but technically clench the win especially if this were a movie Wick would have plot armour aswell.

1 Like