illfonic you done messed up... how dare you!!!

Stop searching for Nekko girls in the wild, you hunt them in their natural habitats.

The cons 😂

1 Like

Lmao

You might not get a code, not every box has one even from preorder.

Your fucking joking me? so your telling me they’ll charge me double for the Toy and theres a Chance i dont get the code, if this is true im callin my lawyer the day i see my box missing said code.

i can put up with missing content because you can be given your content back. but if they just rip me off and run im pulling the law card.

Nope I got one out of 4 ordered

gets the glock “riding around the block with a Glock your ass Finna get shot bleh bleh blehhhh”

Lol

all jokes aside if i see that shit with my box im sueing thats Wrong on so many fucking levels, paying 80+ dollars for a toy and a code is BS but if you scam some one for that and only give them a fucking toy ima be Pissed.

Sorry you lost me, what?

the guy told me theres a good chance when you Ordder your NECA toy you wont get your code
just saying if i dont and i paid 80$ for it.

You’ll get it. The one that doesn’t have it cost $30.

Wait.

You mean to tell me that Sammy paid an extra $50 for a code that unlocks DLC that will likely be available to everyone for $6?

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa i wanted to support the game… shut up…

I think it’s MSRP was $60 but the demand drove the price up. I paid roughly $75 for mine

1 Like

If it arrives without a sticker on the front flap that says phg dlc you can make the call

1 Like

I totally understand you wanting to support the game, I’m just shocked that they are going for that much, they were like $30.

yea me too… worst part is even if i get it i wont be abble to use it so im planing on selling it for 40$ and get my money back.

2 Likes

Ok so it states that the code is only available if you preorder it, and also that it is not a guarantee. It’s a random chance to receive it. If your reason for buying the figure is to get the code then you bought the figure for the wrong reason sir, the alpha dlc is coming to pc and ps4 in a few months. This code in the boxes is just an early access event that gives a chance to obtain the dlc early and for free.

Also the code only works on ps4 it states that as well.

Event sign ups here!