IMPORTANT FACTS

thats right. to find pigs. pigs dont mud up…

Any team that is half decent knows to mud up.

The matches are already fast and if you want to delay the predator finding the fireteam for longer then the matches need to be longer. add many more fireteam objectives.

OR i dont know, just enjoy it as it is… if target isolation concerns you so much just mud up its simple…

As i say it wouldnt make a bit of difference i can find the fireteam without using target iso once… i go to the other side of the map and lisen for panting sounds, shooting sounds, fireteam voice lines, players on coms, camp alarms, gunfire, AI voices etc etc… target isolation is useful to find pigs and see where the team are when you already found them… oh theres one alone in that building but 3 in that building… ill go for the guy alone! - even if that wasnt there i just use motion detectors…

Just deal with it.

Everyone muds up at the start so adding more cooldown is mute… there is already long enough to mud up… i find you by other means.

Today i have 3 free kills with bow form ft that mudding. I like mudding boys.

1 Like

i just had a fireteam try to stay around pred hunting. it didnt go well for them.

STICK TO THE MISSION TEAM!

I’ve been thinking of whether or not it would be a good decision to add the ability for the predator to destroy the exfill heli. It would counter objective rushers that participate in 2 minute AI games but I feel like at that point adding something like that would defeat the purpose of making better missions, more time filling missions like what should be done.