IMPOSSIBLE TO OUTPLAY PC FIRETEAM!!!

That’s what exactly i do, so what i want to say that the chances are not equal at all, it suppose not to be like that…

Yep thats about it. It sucks you have to micromanage all this bullshit and make sure no one has an angle on you ever while they take less than five minutes to clear objectives if you can’t pressure enough & at the perfect time for the AI to pull the alarm.
Isn’t fun on the FT side either. The whole thing’s a race to make the pred jump in and die while he’s trying to slow you down.

1 Like

Dude where have you been? Don’t you know most PC Fireteams cheat by lowering their graphics settings to the lowest they can get it? Graphics settings where there’s no grass or weeds on the ground and no leaves on the trees. Nothing but a wasteland of trees. Turn off cross play if your on PS4.

1 Like

finally someone was able to put it to words on how to deal with the higher end fireteams

Anyone who thinks they can hasnt played a high level fireteam. ill wait while you post the video playing the guys i played here on the forum and they are not “the best in the world” .

But if you can win 1 in 5 games ill give u $20

1 Like

Let me try this. I didnt meet this brutal FT yet. All already played PC FT was melted.

yeh its not just about being PC. some PC fireteams are potatoes and iv win pleanty of them.

Im talking about “high level” gameplay, (whatever that means). But the players that have good skill in gaming, and are coordinated and know the meta etc etc.

It is actually impossible to win. doesnt matter how good or what tactics you use as a pred there is no counter.

You cant use arrows, too slow you will be ranged down or lost your mask just stepping out to fire it. thats if it even goes where the crosshair is pointing! plus a manuverin team… its a pointless waste of time to try the bow.

Maybe you can land 1 or 2 charged hits with plasma, but they will win the peaking war every time, they have hitscan weapons for the most part, they have 4 positions they can be in, they WILL range you down before you can scratch 1.

Ok so maybe try melee? or how about slams? as soon as you close for 1 slam or melee the other 3 WILL melt you in 3 seconds easily, without doubt.

All you can do is keep leaping around and moving hoping for a lucky hit here or there. they will have done the mission or killed you before you even down 1, never mind claim 1.

And this is just a “good, high level team” as i said, there are probably even better teams out there, im sure those guys dont claim to be “worlds best” or anything.

There is nothing, it IS impossible.

If anyone thinks its not ill give them $20 if they win 1 in 5 rounds vs the team i played. video proof

2 Likes

Im not need your money just let me this FT ^^. Looks like city legend. Any has bad games.

ask them to add you on epic im sure they will be up for it.

its incredibly boring winning all the time im sure theyll apreciate a challange.

1 Like

If one from dozen team can wins its not big deal. I think lots of Pred here has ~90% win rate.

My team and I play on console using crossplay and we win most if the time and don’t find PC Predators an issue. Just because we are extremely coordinated and don’t let any Predator think it has the upper hand, because against a good FT , it doesn’t.
Me and my teammates are extremely experienced as FT because the game didn’t choose any of us as Predator ever. Every loss we had was against an extremely smart Predator that knew how to use bear traps.
Playing only as FT made us stop playing the game for a while, I’m still playing ,but as a solo and 1 match or 2 every week because it gets boring afterwards.

1 Like

Basically

I disagree it should be competative. its not fun for them to win 100 games in a row… where is the competition at that level?
Its not a big deal for me either i can go play public and win 90% of the time too . but thats not fun either because 90% of those games are not remotely challanging. only 1 in 10 is a “good game” - win OR lose…

The game should be fun for all that play it at their level.

…90% of win VS mostly PlayStation FT players, speaking about myself.

The chances to win must be 50/50 with PC fireteam players and pred.

You’d say, why aren’t you happy with those 90%wins and my answer is that i wouldn’t even have 15% of wins playing versus pc random fireteams. That means that PS players has less intense gaming style(movement,aiming etc) and less resultativity over all because of gamepad. Sure certain ps players has more skill but anyway is not like pc.

ps
im pc player and i repeat pred is fckin weak and unbalanced.

2 Likes

How many pc fireteams are there? How many qualifies as most?

Lol k so how do i get this 20$ 20 US or 20 quid?

u play the fireteam i played to demonstrate that “its well balanced at a high level of play” by winning atleast 1 match out of 3…5… (however many you feel like trying again)

Then you post video proof of the whole match to youtbe and i send you $20 on paypal.

im really confident i wont have to pay anyone or i wouldnt be making that bet lol

3 Likes

Realistically if you are on PS4 and are playing against fuckin csgo vets what can anyone say.

Youll have to work it. I dont find the drop in difficulty to be linear, it drops off heavily the more fireteam you kill. 3 is much easier to manage than 4… 2 is basically guaranteed win… 1 is guaranteed unless he hides like a twat. The game is supposed to be balanced 4 vs 1.

Surely you can shoot for 1 claim in 15 minutes. If you get that one even if it second winds you, your chances significantly improve vs just 3 of them.

Ive got video of killing pc team in like 3 minutes you wont be impressed though cuz they played like a ps4 team.

just try to win against pc players and you’ll see it’s impossible.

it’ll work in 1 cases of 10…

Ive won several though…

By applying what i wrote you. Otherwise i wouldnt have written it.

Im on pc btw. Does that still count?

1 Like