In Memoriam of PHG

That’s your house you gore loving psycho.
Might wanna get rid of those bodies.

You’re*

Its the last obj

I’m sorry to inform you soldier

But the mission is over

We lost

Now let us take a moment of silence to remember the fallen

1 Like

Are you sure about that?

That was long moment. Can we start taking sheet again?

Absolutely not

That’s for the wake which will be hosted by @Madisyn_Skye

2 Likes

Even in death this game is very restrictive

1 Like

Here’s to the greatest game that never lived.

2 Likes

Could have been so much more than the buggy, unbalanced shit heap we got

3 Likes

Friends

We gather today to mourn the loss of a once great game, Predator Hunting Grounds. I know this is a sad time, but we must take comfort in the friendships we have made because of this game. Alliances were formed in the forges of the red hot forum topics, and filthy casuals made peace with the hardcore deathsquads.

It is saddening whenever we hear of a beautiful child who is abandoned by their parents, left to fend for itself but ultimately doomed to die. And this is the terrible hand that was dealt to not only the game, but also the community that loved it so.

May the Gods of Gaming forever punish illfonic for this abhorrent act. May they be chased from Social Media platform to Social Media platform by our ire and wrath.

Our scars are a testament to their abusive practices, and our stories will echo for eternity. We vow never to allow such cruel treatment to ever occur to unsuspecting gamers again. We owe the world that much. We owe Predator Hunting Grounds that much.

Like his brother Friday 13th, we pray he finds peace in gaming history and is one day resurrected by a more caring, loving studio and allowed to shine to his fullest potential.

I will miss you PHG, but I will never forget you…

Cheers!! Salut!!

4 Likes

1 Like

Shaders so shaders. Second year anniversary to…dust

2 Likes

The jungle hunter released to all is a must.

Ammo.

See you all at Butt-Fuckers!

1 Like

you’re SILLY, jh is exclusive, we’ve been asking for it for 2 fucking years and they gave the captured predator so you shut up, giving what you want is not going to be fixed, we’ll just stop reading a few crybabies like you

1 Like

Tsk tsk

Drinking at a funeral?

It’s not a good look

Be better

Not belligerent

3 Likes

You’re setting bait for @Forever_Mello?

1 Like

…yes.

1 Like