Invisible AI

I’ve found that sometimes playing as a FT member the AI will be invisible and very laggy for me so I’ll end up losing half my health to an Ai with a machine gun that I can’t see standing right beside me. Also happens a lot with the target missions, the target icon will be over an invisible enemy that I can get hit markers on just not see. Once I kill the target the prompt to pickup his papers or take a picture of the body always pop up like 20 feet away from where I killed the invisible guy, may just be a connection issue but it’s really annoying and breaks any immersion. Fucking loving the game btw

2 Likes

Maybe give a bit more feedback, where you encountered that, mission, your platform etc.

I’m on PC and it doesn’t matter what mission or map it happens randomly

I have the same problem playing FT. PC too. I believe it happens during the first part of any mission. Bots who are already in the game just stand still even if I shoot at their heads (they actually move and attack me but I don’t see how and where they do it). Those bots who come on alarm are invisible. Same problems with target icons. If I survive all this collision, the second part of match is OK. I thought it might be some connection issues but right now I’ve just played 1vs1 and had good ping (if in-game information was true) and I still had the problem.

My system: i5-7300 2.5GHz, 8 Gb memory, GTX 1050 Ti 4,0 GB. Hope it’ll help.

Tell that to QA lol

QA?

Sometimes its not that they are invisible but that they literally spawn right next to you and then with AI aimbot lay waste to a quarter of your health due to bad spawning. I hope this does get fixed eventually.

At the least it’s definitely not just AI spawning next to me. I’ve seen the blood in the air when I called friends over to kill yet another invisible AI. I’ve also seen enemies not fall down when they’re dead and “KILL” text still up on the screen long after the enemy boss was killed as part of a mission. Definitely a fair view visual bugs that need ironing out.

1 Like

on PC and playing as Fireteam whenever this happens. It’s not on any specific map and it happens throughout the match. The main, harmful part of this set of bugs is invisible AI. I sometimes just start taking massive damage while the Predator is nowhere nearby and I eventually learned to call a friend over to shoot them as he/they still see the AI. I can even see blood in the air where the teammates are shooting the invisible AI.

I also frequently have AI that don’t fall down and die when killed and other visual elements that don’t disappear like a mission to kill the surgeon where the bright, red “KILL” text doesn’t disappear.

1 Like