ISABELLE WEAPON FOUND ON PAK FILES !!

I didnt even know about her.
God damn she sexy.

Reminds me of the actresses from novelas.
Like almost all them are beautiful xD

1 Like

Eh that’s an accent that I dont see the hype behind.

1 Like

Ok well if the translation is true then it means there will be the game mode where a specific class needs to play its own class probably, unless im missing smth which is also mlre likely

1 Like

idk but if this happen would be amazin actually hahaha

Meh, we all know who’s accent is the best amd that those Canadian women

1 Like

RedBaronBob, I see you. Send your f*cking message !

Canadian women?
Wtf ew.

1 Like

I would find this more believable if someone could corroborate this and show it in game. The community has accessed content yet to be officially released before so if this is real it needs to be shown in game. The reason the recent skin leak can be believable is that someone stuck it on a Berserker.

The image of the weapon also isn’t convincing. The stats are outrageous with the mobility stat being maxed out comparable to an assault rifle and it uses the wrong scope. The Bl4ser (It’s just Blaser) had a unique kind of scope which was an Eclan digital hunter scope. The image uses a 10x scope. The stock is also wrong for what she actually carried on film and the end of the barrel was rounded, not squared like you’d see on the in game 7EN. It’s also missing a part underneath the barrel which I can’t remember if it’s a laser sight or not but if it’s meant to be Isabelle’s it’s not a great recreation.

The image looks like whoever went to model this or put the image together used the image from Xenopedia which uses a Blaser, but not Isabelle’s modded Blaser used in the film.

I used a software for pak files to open and change values to so in game i get a view acess this can be banned i know but i wanted to see what it looks like in game, as always people will try to say its fake even if i make you a brand new screenshot but i can do that for your pleasure to proof you its not fake thanks

You might want a few more screenshots since it’s not convincing as Isabelle’s weapon since she uses a custom rifle. A video might even be preferable since I’d imagine the model would be rotatable.

1 Like

yeah of course no problem i will take more screenshots i will publish it tomorrow when i come from work, but for now i just relax whit my gf and i will prepare this whit pleasure ! Sorry for having posted only one screenshot

Have you ever seen a weapon with a laser in PHG ?
except for sniper bots, i understand why there are none because the FT does not have access to the laser.

Besides that, @RedBaronBob what’s your accent ?

I agree whit you, yeah i never have seen a weapon on phg whit a laser on

Literally the first thing that came to my mind when I read the weapons name.

Lmfaooooo

“Here’s laser… and Blaser”

Holy hell I’m on my floor xD

2 Likes

Lmao HAHAHAHAHA

We can’t use them in game but if it’s meant to be Isabelle’s rifle then it would be at least made even if it goes unused.
Similarly Elder has a laser sight mounted on his plasmacaster. It goes unused in the game but because the suit the class was based on had it the laser got made anyways.

It’s entirely possible Illfonic made a Blaser and made the wrong one. Be it for legal reasons since they might have to get the license to use the Eclan scope and mods to it or whoever was in charge of making the model used the Xenopedia article since googling Blaser and Predator gets you that image. It’s possible they used the wrong one but I think they would’ve leaned towards the rifle Isabelle actually used.

Also I’m from the US so I’m saddled with a disgusting not quite southern not quite northern accent. Not sure why’d this come up.

Like a redneck who lives in DC that smokes 6 packs a day. I sound gross.

1 Like

I understand, I have a accent form Colorado Denver French Irakian accent ;)

1 Like

well as for the name “bl4ser” whit a 4 means everything actually they don’t got license and the worst is that i checked on the internet and yep she got another scoop so i think they preparing it but they didn’t get a license confirmation to use it :( sad hope they will get it so we got a full isabelle in game

4 Likes