ISABELLE WEAPON FOUND ON PAK FILES !!

Idk everyone I’ve hung out with were chill drinkers lmao.

However the shit I saw from weed smokers…
Lol.

But it’s not all.
A few are pretty cool and chill lol.

I’ve had the complete opposite experience. All the drinkers I’ve met are toxic violent losers.

The weed smokers on the other hand were really cool and respectful.

I don’t want to generalize though, I know there can be different types of people in each group.

1 Like

Indeed lol.

1 Like

Thank you for the information, can you find the number of equipment and assets also please

this is about as real as the Ripley “leak” for Mortal Kombat lmfao

No need for that man, here, I found the model for you
https://www.stlfinder.com/model/blaser-r93-lrs2-free-3d-model-WEw4zxSr/1026018/

2 Likes

For those that don’t want to click the link, here

3 Likes

I appreciate you for finding the original image, but it don’t think anyone actually fell for the fake leaks

2 Likes

Then why so many responses?

They were all playing along

1 Like

People were sharing it on AvP Galaxy and on Discord thinking it was real haha

2 Likes

2 Likes

Really? Wow, some people are more gullible than I thought, or they are really desperate for content.

1 Like

Yeah all of this was a joke, i made it so illfonic would probaly say that we are getting much hyper and we can’t wait to get isabelle in :)
The idea of the joke was Terroristik Beatz one of my friends and i created the fake leak :)
pretty cool right ? well we are happy to see that you found the original picture and didn’t fall for it !

1 Like

oh pretty bad, you should train yourself :) but atleast you have tried to do something similar

I just made it for LOL’s for my friends, not for Oscar nomination’s.

2 Likes

You could get one actually ;) :wink:

For what tho? xD

Since the last update wasn’t super big and the anniversary is this month, I’m only assuming the next update will be massive. They’ve had almost 5 months to work on it, so my hypothesis is that we may get the mode, map, dlc, and maybe more. Don’t quote me on that, but I’m really hoping

We all got that hope. Just also been disappointed a lot too.