Jason Voorhees Vs Michael Myers (all versions considered)

He had way more personality than any other Predator we’d seen so I think we ought to give him a good shout for a role as Jason. I don’t think he’d be as good as Derek Mears or Ted White but I still think he’d be good

1 Like

Bro even basketball players with official heights are listed incorrectly. If it’s a height off the internet, it’s probably wrong.
Durant listed at 6’9 he’s 6’11 easy. Etc
He list himself shorter so he can be viewed more as a small forward.
Danzig is 5’3 but wants me to believe he’s 5’8.

I’m 6’2 and I had this buddy in college that I legit caught wearing lifts in already heeled RedWing boots. He went from 5’10 to 5’7 in a hurry.

Basically when it comes to height don’t take any of those list as factual.

1 Like

I met Kane Hodder, the Part 7-X Jason, and he’s a little bit shorter than me, and I’m about 6’2. He may have worn inserts to make him taller, but I don’t know. I know one of the “reasons” they took him off FvJ was because they wanted a bigger and more expressive Jason (which is stupid since Kane is taller than Robert and jacked af, and emoted better than Ken ever did).

1 Like

Do you like the killers in these slashers to be fucking big or just average?

Jason has better weaponry and generally can just dismember Micheal

2 Likes

I liked Rob Zombies first Halloween. The cast and the soundtrack was great. Obviously no Donald Pleasence but still good movie part 2 nah.

1 Like

Considering Jason and Freddy especially were just normal-sized people but had the supernatural powers, just give it to the actor that can do the best job. Robert Englund is like 5’10 but he was perfect as Freddy. Kane Hodder is 6ft but through the prosthetics and his body language he scares the fuck out of you. Yeah, I’m bigger than both of them, but in-character they would both wreck my shit in seconds because of the abilities they have.

1 Like

I defend Rob’s first Halloween, it really was a good film. A lot of his films were tbh

Devils Rejects was good too.

When it comes to Freddy it really doesn’t matter height. It be a tad silly if he was 6’9

Jason is winning this aint a debate LOL!

1 Like

Thread plot twist they just teamed up to kill torture fantasma de la jungla @Guecha_Ikal_Tupad