Jedi Enforcer & Sith Bad Blood Build

This was meant to go up on May the 4th, 5th, or 6th (yeah I know I’m super late lol) but it was just too big of a opportunity to pass up and keep it hidden for another year. So it’s more of a thank you to a guy in the Illfonic Forums know as Senate, plus I talked about how Illfonic should make a event during said Star Wars day where it was similar to For Honors events where some of the weapons where lightsabers.

Anyways without further ado! I give you the Jedi & Sith Star Wars build, this was really fun mostly because I’m a huge Star Wars geek and combining two franchises which the Yautja’s might have existed in said Star Wars time (or at least I’d like to think so), where the light and the dark side almost function exactly like Predators society towards honorable and dishonorable.

Also sounds that pop up are sound effects and voice lines from Lucasfilmes Star Wars movies. I hope you all enjoy, and like and subscribe to grow this channel and if you’d like comment down below and ask who would you like to see me create?

5 Likes

you see my storm trooper build? I posted it.

1 Like

No I didn’t but would love to see

Enforcer really is a thankless job. Serial Killer of serial killers.

1 Like

I’d like to think of them as cold hearted bounty hunters if anything.

Awesome stuff man as always!

Ya just warmed this old Sith’s heart.

Love your builds man! When I get off shift today and back home I’ll update with my Jedi and Sith builds!

1 Like

Haha glad to make a deadly opponents day!

I hope you enjoy the build^^

1 Like

Storm trooper

2 Likes

Is this what it comes down to? Merging this frnachise to star wars to get an audience?

fuck no.

1 Like

I……wha? It was just a thank you video to Senate….

2 Likes

Don’t mind Mass. As ya know, he’s a little crazy and dislikes nice things. Here are my Jedi and Sith builds:

2 Likes

Interesting looks!