JH87's Armor for everyone

if people want it so much … have made the reservation. if it is exclusive for the reservation, it is what it is. to cry at the crying factory. In addition, the jh 87 armor variant should only be accessed by owners of a jh 87. You cannot ask for things that do not belong to you

2 Likes

Hopefully we get something like that down the line

2 Likes

Considering OldKingHamlet’s words on the subject, it’s either one of these things.

A.) Jungle Hunter was always the same as Hunter and his Visual Stat Changes were a mistake.

B.) Jungle Hunter always was like this and we just never noticed. This Visual Stat Change is being accurate about it.

Hopefully it is the former but I really do hope that Illfonic finds a better way on how to show the visuals of stats.

We can have a FT Assault pick up Deadly as his Specialization but this “mystery result” you either have to feel or unironically test in a private match with other willing players to see the actual result of. This has been the case for Predator Weapons since Launch.

2 Likes

I own JH87 but I still think everyone should at least have his armor

3 Likes

then be realistic. There is no realm of life in which a limited-time offer like a reservation can be broken. It is enough that they have access to the mask of jh 87 without having reserved it, if you let whoever did not obtain jh 87 get the mask in drawers and the atmadura, then the reservation and exclusivity will have been lost. in addition to taking away the value of all future reserves of the illfonic production company and facing a class action lawsuit

1 Like

There are still unique things about JH87
He has a different head compared to every other Predator
He now has his own skin category that only has access to

If you were to put his armor on any other Predator they wouldn’t have any of those things, so they would never be JH87

1 Like

So you are telling me to take a unique character with unique armor, unique skin, unique head and unique mask. you release everything except the skin and the head, I mean 3 out of 5 … and that seems unique to you? From a commercial law point of view, if you lose more than 50%, it is no longer the purchased product to be another. Jh 87 is it as a whole. I would stop being unique. ask them to do the same with all payment pred … total is only the armor and the mask, and those who buy it will continue to have it and the others will not … see what illfonic tells you?

1 Like

illfonic I don’t want to pay for the pred … but I want their masks and armor. FREE THEM. if not I plan to do a thread about this every week. (sarcasm)

1 Like

I mean if Illfonic makes the armor and mask of each DLC Predator accessable to the other Predators after purchase then we technically don’t need JH87’s armor then
All we would need is the Crucified Predator’s armor
cc731aafcb355af1776ab0cafcbe7219
He looks almost like JH87 except for a few differences

1 Like

then stop asking for an impossible (jh 87) and ask for something realistic … the crucified predator. anyway I tell you the same about the ancient … it only has small differences with jh 87

1 Like

I’m not asking for the impossible I’m asking for a foundation that could lead to more possibilities
Because if we can get our Predator’s armors as variants to put on our other Predators it would increase customization and add incentive to buy DLC

1 Like

You are asking that everyone have access to part of an “exclusive” content, importing that this breaks the contract acquired with the legitimate owners (you included). and I tell you the same thing that they release the masks and armor of the other pred. I love them and I don’t want to pay for the characters because I don’t like them … but their things. and many more people also like them and want them to wear them to other people, but without paying. (Do you realize the absurdity of the request ??? mine and that of the jh87)

1 Like

You just think that jh87 is like a DLC that was on the market for a limited time, and that as with the other DLCs if you want your things to put them in others you have to pay for them. the difference is that the dlc jh87 is not for sale, it came free and exclusive for those who made the reservation

1 Like

Look you make some good points, but in the end we are both right about some things and wrong about others
It all in a manner of perspective

1 Like

Please jungle Hunter dlc illfonic

1 Like

how many times do I have to say it

3 Likes

What else in the game doesn’t actually match up with the presented stats? , I wonder, so they nerfed him in a previous patch and didn’t tell us to then show the actual stats down the road?

1 Like

Honestly an armor variant is a good idea and even tho they fucked his stats up. Probably not a good idea to give him away this early in the game. It’s still messed up and they botched the Viking class as soon as it came out

1 Like

I don’t want his class I want his armor

1 Like

If they do decide to come out with armor variants that would be great. I thought the same thing when I first started playing. If they had armor variants like JH, different elders( pred2 and avp). Elder is as close as we can get but my biggest deal is just wanting the mask. But I’ll never get it as the field lockers are a waste of time for me