JUNGLE HUNTER 87!!!!!!

Thats a good idea, but also his left arm armour (lower bit, not the shoulder bit) would have to be removed to be movie accurate. Also not sure what the netting was on crucified pred

1 Like

It looks to be thinner netting
37395_406364931849_503611849_5061069_3463404_n.PNG
Crucified is also missing the cable on his left arm

5 Likes

It’s too similar the mask would be fine

1 Like

The Photoshop gives an idea of what Crucified looks like, but it doesn’t have the movie accuracy. If we were to have a more movie accurate Photoshop you would see several noticeable differences between the two

I could do a 3D one with the in-game assets pretty easily, I might do that actually…

That would be awesome!!!
Just remember Crucified’s armor is lighter in color then JH87

2 Likes

should be exclusive to those that didn’t pre-order imho.

let the pre order snobs feel our pain

1 Like

he’s also missing all the trophy belts, it’s actually a pretty stark contrast

1 Like

You are the one who really wants the world to burn

1 Like

Lol when I got Elder Class I was happy that I bought Dutch 2025, it felt like a reunion, then sees Dutch 87 release and I still don’t have Predator 87

Me: 😭

never denied it

1 Like

At least you’re honest about it

Brought this up before. His armor would be remodeled from Jungle Hunter 87. It’s mostly the right shape but the topography is a bit different. He’s also missing some armor on his left arm. He’s also got some alien equivalent of a hairy chest and his head would need remodeling to match the film. He’d also add some longer dreads .

He’s shorter and a bit stockier too.

He’s got predlocks on his chest too

If we’re still talking about crucified

Lmao, the quills? That’s amazing though, it’s canon imo that preds braid their chest quills, fuckin weird race they are

You should see Pred pubes…

I actually would just like to have the mask to put on my JH87. @OldKingHamlet @Courier

I don’t want Jungle Hunter, i want Young Girl Hunter.