JUNGLE HUNTER IS OP

What was the bet about?

If the update was one the 8th, and it was and then I forgot about it

Im leaving this here for no reason in particular
JH87’s Armor for everyone

He got me as well with the update bet for October

1 Like

I mean the fourms are shit show nowadays so I dont see the point in being serious anymore thats why agreed to the bet in the first place.

1 Like

Yeah I know what you mean

I know that however in the past there’s been two instances where JH was the absolute worst class in the game due to those bugs making him different than the standard hunter.

Currently City Hunter holds that crappy tittle due to Bugs

2 Likes

Sadly, he has many issues. His helmet is incorrect, his armor in general is an incorrect bronze color more so copper, and he is riddled with stupid bugs.

Yeah, but that isn’t the point. Those are unintentional bugs, his class isn’t inherently bad like Scout is.

Yeah
Im more concerned with bugs right now rather than a couple of inconsistency and differences from the original design

One day the bugs will be very minimal and minor and then we can properly confront Illfonic about the way he looks

Yes I know that’s due to bugs as I’ve already stated, I was clarifying on @Xenomorph_2099 post of people saying that JH has better stats than hunter when in past instances he’s been in fact worse due to bugs.

Eh even without the bugs I just don’t care for him tbh, his play style is kind of off to me.

Oh yeah, he has never been better than hunter at times worse due to said bugs.

As long as they go in and change the code there will be bugs

Maybe once they’re back in the office there might be a 10%-20% decrease in bugs per update

There needs to be a 100% decrease in bugs

There will never be a 100% decrease in bugs per update
Best Illfonic could do 50%

The only thing they’ve done so far is increase the amount of bugs

Yes this is 100% fact