Jungle hunter

I like the skinny one in the picture too, just seems more badass.

1 Like

His been eating too much bacon.

1 Like

He’s still depressed Dutch got away.

2 Likes

I like the one we have. The OG Predator was definitely a little chunky

1 Like

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/uploads/default/original/2X/3/31caa0e5247c04c4acc40bbb27ad23b12da4872a.gif

2 Likes

I like the bulkier '87 jungle hunter… IMHO he’s what’s a predator body should be (hunter class), scout should have normal hunter’s body. Scout is waaaaay to thin. Elder is too skinny too.

2 Likes

Leave my skinny ass Scout alone.

He’s/she’s perfect.

2 Likes

I sortov agree with this lol

1 Like

Lol I feel he’s too small tbh like he’s anerexic 🥴😂

2 Likes

He’s still growing 🤣

1 Like

To me, the skinnier one looks like predator from MKX, I think it’s because of the armor coloring, and maybe because of his pose, but I think they look very similar. I don’t know which one I would prefer, but sometimes when I look at him when customizing, I think, “Dang… does his armor color not match his mask? Hmmm… oh dang, it doesn’t match… uhh… maybe I shouldn’t… play… with… Jungle Hunter?” It messes up my mind real quick. Sometimes, I play with City Hunter, but with grey armor, and the Jungle hunter mask, either to satisfy my need of matching colors, or to give my predator a kinda “arcade predator” look. Ok, maybe I went off-topic, but this is my opinion. I play with JH, but if I look at him for too long, I ruin my own chances of playing with him again for the day. My brain sucks.

Matching colors and slimmer stomach preferred, but I still like the skin, because it’s movie accurate.

2 Likes

Agreed!!

Since they have seen the recent complaints about Jungle Hunter’s accuracy maybe next month’s big patch they will make some changes to his model to make it more movie accurate and pleasing to the eye

3 Likes

And City Hunter as well he needs the most work imo.

2 Likes

maybe this game is dead with the predator franchise. It seems i have outgrown it. The movies suck… its like the new movies are so bad it kills the predator franchise

Try the comics, they’re so good they negate the newer films.

1 Like