Kinda getting Tired of waiting too to be Dissapointed..

I’ll admit I haven’t even played in a few weeks, I bought the game to mainly play predator but the wait times are discouraging especially since I don’t have anything more to work towards cause I’m max rank, but I’ll definitely be playing more once new content drops.

1 Like

2 Likes

It gets worst, they’ve just announced a co-op Ghost Of Tshushima for Autumn (Fall for those who don’t like metric systems and driving on the proper side of the road😝😏). So that’ll be a huge exodus of players going to check that out when it drops, regardless of how much awesome content in dropped for PHG. Ghost really made a good impression on a lot of people I used to FT with…

1 Like

I dont subscribe to the “When [insert game] comes out its gonna take away all the players”

That implies that we are losing players because newer games are coming out and overriding the interest. But for the majority that simply isnt the case. Interest for this game in general is declining rapidly. I was fortunate enough to have oldking leave me a reply on my rework. Which actually boosted my morale. But im still concerned for the future of fhis game. Im hoping this next update can hold the interest long enough for things to get better before everyone deuces out.

I’m sorry what was that? I wasn’t paying attention because I was too busy admiring moon rocks from our trip to the moon. That trip we took using real weights and measures and maths and bald eagles. 😁😂🤣

Don’t think ghosts will suck too much of the player base out, by then I’m expecting the entire landscape of this game will change.

1 Like

Stopped playing P:HG last week - I guess I’m on a brake too. Game just got so boring, and 0 comms from devs dose not help the situation at all. Actually its devs communication skills that affected my interest in this project - not the content issue

Haven’t played since city pred and I’m gonna come back for this months update but if it isn’t really good then I probably won’t play for much longer after that

1 Like

@Noktrum, in case you missed it.

1 Like

The next two weeks meaning this week and next week?

We don’t know exactly and it’s to broad a statement to nail down. It is exciting but while hype is good, don’t get carried away by it. We’ll get some bugs gone and something exciting.

I’m ok with waiting and while I’d rather get to check it out before I have to work this weekend, if it isn’t out by then, next week will certainly be a good one.

I think it’ll be the 28th now. Gives them extra time for polish to make sure this is a great update.

1 Like

That’s definitely ok with me, I like polish.

The communication helps too.

I just wish they wouldn’t wait so close to the end of the month for updates but at this rate at least it seems we will probably get the free update and this months dlc at the same time

I played like 25-30 hrs which is quite impressive considering the lack of content in the game and the wait times to play as predator and I doubt I’ll return unless they add more content and make FT more fun to play so not everyone wants to play as predator.

2 weeks is no time, we got this.

1 Like

Dissapointed ain’t the word, came back after a few weeks of not playing and the first game crashes after I had 3 claims, back to jurassic world evolution for me

There is communication from them…you just don’t search to see it lol

Dont say 2 weeks because we’ve been waiting for this supposed big update since the game came out

1 Like

Only if your not smart enough to figure out games in this genre have a schedule they follow when it comes to big releases.

It’s general between 3 and 5 months wait between big updates, or map releases. We get monthly updates to tide us over until the bigger drops. Them giving us stuff each month isn’t an argument against them, it shows they learned something from the other game in the genre.

Temper you idea of big too, while it will likely be far larger than previous updates and will contain bug fixes, every problem won’t magically disappear with it. So some bugs won’t have been found and fixed and we should only expect a single map (which will have new missions).

I didn’t. Old king hamlet did.