Let's play a game

Lies. He was MonkE, can you say the same?

1 Like

The primate orders lousy idiotic tactical missions

What are you talking about? His plans were always well calculated and always a resounding success.

W. T. F. Y. T. A.

@Anyt1m3
@REYNOSO_FUA11

1 Like

What the fakk y’all talking about

1 Like

Winner

1 Like

I love that those games. Only played 2 and 3. Nice trip down memory lane

I love the original trilogy, played those games each at least 15 times.

1 Like

Damn thsts a lot. I probably played 2 and 3 about 5 times together.

It was one of those series that you could just play over and over again for me, same with Sly Cooper, Twisted Metal, Shinobi, and a few others.

1 Like

Agreed. It was a very fun series. Three felt more polished but kinda held less content with the side missions. 2 was probably more evened out. Never played 1, but one of reviews said that it had most variety with alt routs

One was a more simpler version of the games, you couldn’t level the weapons up and you only started with 4 health points until late game if you had a shit ton of bolts. Galaxy traversal was slightly more varied in that you’d get 2 optional planets every so often that didn’t really have much to do with anything but provided bonus gear. Ratchet was also pretty different from 2 & 3. Qwark was more competent there than anywhere else in the series. Sucks the remake made a complete shit show of it.

1 Like

I feel like playing one of them again

1 Like

Same. I can pretty much remember most of everything in the games especially 2. Whenever I remember a scene or part of the soundtrack I instantly want to play them again.

1 Like

The pred often (only) loses in the movies.

The present only lasts in the moment.

1 Like

T. P. O. L. I. T. M.
Tried
Prostitutes
Lately,
It
Terrifies
Me

4 Likes

LMFAO

Todays Pick Of Lamb Is Too Musty