Let's talk my fellow hunters and Marines. Specifically about some basic stuff that should be updated and/or added.

I don’t want class exclusives either as that limits my customization and loadouts. Exclusive roars I can kind of agree on! Scout, Berserker and Hunter are essentially all the same so I am fine with them having the same Male roar and female roar but for other classes; Samurai, Viking/Valk, I definitely agree! They need their own signature roars.

I think should have also came with their own skins rather than using defaults

1 Like

Multiple laser colors bc everyone has red. It’d be more distinguished if we had just a few seperste laser colors.

I personally despise the color red. I hate it. I just don’t like looking at it LMAO.😅

1 Like

Dang, I love the color red. ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

1 Like

Sorry Slade! Stick with your mask though, orange has got red in it. Don’t worry lol, that’s cool!

But then Buddy, you would be changing one of the Predator’s Most Striking Features.

As I suggested, we could have a Green Laser on FT Soldiers’ Weapons.

To differentiate from the Predator’s Laser.

1 Like

I’m waiting for my half black and half orange warpaint so I can make my Slade/Deathstroke predator!!! (ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┻━┻

1 Like

Yes! Nothing but respect! For just a small price of free, I’ll even throw in either a black or orange targeting laser too lmao.

1 Like

I think Illfonic needs to adjust this better.

Just like Valkyrie.

By making her an independent class, she came with different attributes.

Movement, Health, Equipment Capacity and Stamina Unique.

Swapping a Male to Female Predator, It Doesn’t Change Anything.

And a Soldier also.

But the important thing is that the Elder, the Alpha and the City Hunter are 3 Male Predators.

It wouldn’t make sense to have a Female Version of them.

So, Today I made a Post about the Roar of Predators.

I think everyone should have an exclusive roar.

But I think that what we need most are Exclusive Classes.

We can customize them too.
But by making a Class 100% Customizable, in an Exclusive Class, we can have Unique Attributes, and Exclusive Weapons for each Class.

This makes the game more diverse.

Neinnnn…I need them! That’s why I made Female City and Jungle Hunter lol

I understand and follow to a degree!

@IllFonic I think what should be improved are the audio decoys:
•Players should be able to pick what the audio decoy says.
•Audio from decoys could hold about 6 voices/sounds slots that don’t sound techno like.
•Biomask emotes should all sound techno like such as the,“Want some candy” emote.
•Predator Specialization (Called concealment) that makes deployed-gear slots not spottable from fireteam perk or spot button.

1 Like