LFG DEATH SQUAD

It makes no sense playing with such a high ping.

Predator’s ranged weapons don’t hit and melee seems to be broken, too. You won’t see that but you don’t do melee damage correctly.

That is why, many multiplayer games have split up the world into separate zones like Asia-Pacific, America and Europe.

1 Like

Indeed, they tend to cheat (including exploits, macros and filters) for no reason.

For example, JelouGaming plays support-duelist.

They would be good without resorting to such means.

Actually, it makes no sense to cheat and/or to team up with good fireteam players especially on PC and fight random predators. No challenge at all.

Utilizing a specilization isn’t a cheat.

Whether a macro is, is up for debate.

Duelist is not available for support class without exploiting, i.e. cheating.

On PC, you can apply filters for graphics and audio so that you can detect the predator more easily.

Ah thanks man, I don’t play support as you can probably tell XD

these dont help… ive tried every setting… fillers just enhance for visuals or you want to show off your 3080ti

And you should not use any filters. For example, with appropriate audio filters you can make the noises from cloaking louder and with graphic filters (and tuning down settings) you can increase its visibility.

Stealth is important for the predator. If you always know where the predator is, the gameplay is broken.

Only use the options available in-game (like PDL grenades or UAV) for automatic spotting.

no u cant it looks way worse with enhanced detail…as in you cant see the cloak any better. I tried

Filters on graphic cards level outside the game and turning down graphic details improved the predator’s visibility, at leasts some versions ago. However, it looked ugly.

you have to just shut off shadows… it doesnt make it easier… once pred is outside the 50m range you wont see him anyways… plus 90 percent of spotting pred is listening.

Dude, there is no way possible to make the preds cloak more visible than what it’s meant to. If you want to help yourself see the image better, your monitor has to be calibrated, thats why its been established that for the best image possible you need an OLED tv or monitor as they show the image in the full 100% color spectrum. Also the game itself gives you the option to adjust the white gamma, if you set it just a bit too high, you won’t see the pred cloak as good as if you set it low. Filters only change the appearance of the overall image not just the cloak. Image adjusting is not cheating so don’t be coming up with bullshit just because you don’t take the time to adjust your screen.

Another example of someone telling people what to do with their available software. NVIDIA itself provides filters, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with using them for better visibility ie gamma adjustment or bloom deletion.

Using filters taxes your graphics card well over 10% so like YUPPERS said, filters are good for showing off your expensive gpu.

It’s called 7.1 surround sound, this audio is something the game allows. Matter of fact, with 7.1 audio I no longer hear the pred eating a pig next to me when he is far away. Now, I can tell exactly the direction of the noise and more or less the distance.

If some people want to use cheap hardware that’s their prerogative.

I can tell you are a console player, because none of what you stated is true.

This kind of bs is always creating controversy between the console and pc community, so please stop spreading such horse shit.

Thank you very much. That is why, you are needed for clarification, elder.

I apologize sincerely for not being a console player.

How would you rate the influence of your hardware to detect the predator?
4K, appropriate headphones, fine-tuning settings, framerate

Are you using 7.1 instead of headphones?
Note that headphones are not 7.1 but use HRTF although some have pseudo-surround functions on their own (mainly for marketing reasons).
It’s nice to hear that you found a suitable audio hardware for yourself.
And filters work very well for audio. You can intensify the frequency range of the noises just like footsteps in other games. But you shouldn’t.

And don’t forget that with appropriate hardware you can even become a duelist no matter the class. ;)

Bro, you just clarified also that having better hardware helps you play the game better ie better sound, image, frames…the problem with consoles is that they are so limited and basically they are stuck with whatever the console can push. Now, on the other hand someone using an old GTX card won’t get the same experience as someone with a new RTX3000 series. Just like someone with a TN panel (worst image) won’t see as good as someone with a OLED.

Non of that is cheating. And as far as filters, as I said they don’t help you in this game to see pred cloak any better, and it taxes your card so much at times, so unless you have a very powerful card, why even use them?

This is an issue that happens in the ps community as well, I run into the wrong classes/specs loadaouts often in console players, not exclusively pc.

However, in case of Predator: Hunting Grounds superior hardware is not that important due to Unreal Engine 4. It’s one of the best engines regarding scaling.

I am little bit let down by the RTX3000 series. Without DLSS, performance of RTX3000 series is not sufficient to get high framerates at 4K with ray-tracing and highest details. And RTX3090 cards even died simply by staying at menues without framerate limiters due to heat issues.

For Unreal Engine 5, new setups will be advisable anyway.

Audio filters have a significant impact if appropriately tuned but don’t even try, please. Your detection skills are already god-like, I mean, dog-like.

Having proper oudio is a must in every game. Yesterday I chased a pred and lost sight of him, next I hear him healing on a rock right above me, I go up and boom DEAD! He accused me of all sorts of cheating like everyone else…oh well.

If I had only stereo sound, I would’ve had trouble detecting the direction, but I literally heard him healing above me, so for all console players I recommend using surround sound headsets and make sure they are properly set.

1 Like

Yeah it happens every match. Either my weapon goes through em without damage or I get more hit markers than it should take to down someone