Maps and Missions

Just a little appreciation for the hard work. 👍🏼

3 Likes

Agreed. Deserves one hellavu bump for all that…

So why does it feel I only play the same half a dozen missions over and over? Why can’t they give us a playlist for Private Matches at least?

1 Like

One day we’ll be able to select, right now it’s RNG, although they do seem to be popping missions out of rotation and fixing them.

1 Like

I think it feels smaller than it is because the Pred usually doesn’t let you finish the mission, either by killing the FT or dying. But like in Backwater, 3 missions start in the Stargazer Camp, 4 in the Fishing Village, 1 at the pump house, and 4 in the Radar Camp. So it only feels like there are only 4 missions because its rare that you actually get to leave the first location.

Well, I can’t give full details because its only me, and I don’t have much time anyway. So if anyone else would like to do more dangerous tests, like which objectives can damage or kill you, or really any details I can’t think of because I’m perpetually tired, the community would be grateful.

Derailed:
Amassed Destruction; Find the chemical bomb, Block detonation signals, Stabilize and disarm the ied. BC
Clean Sweep; Reach main communications outpost, Destroy operation via overload, Install tracking devices to vehicles. AD
Counterfeit Funds; Take fake money bands, Find and destroy money printer, Track remaining money crates. D
Drug Bust; Find and kill drug cook, Gather evidence of the operation, Destroy elements of the operation. D
Fire From the Heavens; Reach the stargazer foothold, Sync the satellites, Destroy the command center. A
Fools Gold; . B
Jammed Up; Move to location with strange readings, Investigate interference, Disable source of interference. A
Liquid Gold; Kill the trainyard officer, Get information on the oil tanker, Extract the oil tanker. A
Stolen Goods; Search the accident rubble, Find the heirloom, Escape with object. C
Suspicious Cargo; Get to ideal location for gps connection, Find the rare tech, Secure for transport. C
The Popular Crowd; Find the pmc group, Kill each one of them, Collect intel and confirm identities. B
The Traitor; Find and kill the traitor, Steal all stolen intel, Use intel to sabotage operations. AB

Oh, and it also just occurred to me that I didn’t explain my terms, so here it is. Travel: reach the location. Search: the red circle pops up and you need to look around for things. Interact: hold the interact button. Kill: damage an AI. Destroy: damage an object. Animation: there is nothing to do for this objective, just let the game do its thing. Defend: Stay near the location and keep AI away for a period of time. Guard: Stay near the location, regardless of AI, for a period of time. Watch: Keep AI away from the location for a period of time. Wait: survive for a period of time. (Defend and Guard require your presence, and Defend and Watch means that AI can interrupt the process. If you are trying to finish the mission, start the Watch/Wait missions and head to the next objective.)

1 Like

Clean Sweep:
Reach Main Comms Area; Travel.
Boot Up Devices; 6 Interacts.
Wait for Power Failure; Wait.
Open Server Room; Interact.
Destroy Servers; 7 Destroys.
Plant Spy Cameras; 5 Interacts.
Reach the Drug Camp; Travel.
Kill the Tech Officer; Kill.
Place GPS Trackers; 4 Interacts.
Initialize Tracker Sync; Interact.
Defend and Wait for Completion; Defend.

1 Like

Drug Bust;
Get to the Drug Camp; Travel.
Kill the Drug Chemist; Kill.
Grab Shed Keys; Interact.
Open Drug Shed; Interact.
Secure Drug Plans; 3 Interacts,
Take Pictures of Setup; 2 Interacts.
Set Fire to the Hut; Interact.
Watch the Burning; Wait.
Reach the Shipping Area; Travel.
Burn the Crates; 4 Interacts.
Destroy the Helicopter; Destroy.

1 Like

Counterfeit Funds:
Reach the Drug Camp; Travel.
Secure Counterfeit Bands; 5 Interacts.
Find Money Printer; Search.
Place Explosives; Interact.
Defend the Charges; Wait.
Reach the Trainyard; Travel.
Take the Shipping Notes; Interact.
Find Cash Train Car; Search.
Plant Charges on the Train Door; 2 Interacts.
Defend Explosives; Wait.
Plant Tracking Devices; 4 Interacts.

1 Like

You should be writing this info in a Wiki.

I don’t have the technical knowhow to figure that out. All I got is diligent cataloguing of information.

1 Like

I appreciate it, probably going to copy them all and then print them out and work out how they write them. Gotta work my way through map ideas first.

Thanks 🙏

This is the only functioning wiki I found.

2 Likes

Can you alphabetize them? I’m trying to do that, but since I’m bound by RNG, I can’t control when I get what.

1 Like

I could, hadn’t considered it. I normally break things down into steps, so like average number, smallest number, largest number. Then look to see if each there’s a pattern, so first I’ll just look at one map, then the other two individually, then all at once. Break them in to types, drug, computer, assassination. Write a bunch of lists or mind maps that mean next to nothing to other people.

It’s hard to explain, but basically, I put it all in my head and draw connection until I can mirror it. Normally I’d use a resource like a wiki but our community is young and there aren’t enough people like you who are sharing detailed information.

That wiki was tiny last I looked but I’m going to give it another.

Do whatever you think best. I’m just writing stuff down.

Fire From the Heavens:
Reach Stargazer Foothold; Travel.
Find Active Satellite; Search.
Access Satellite; Interact.
Reach Offsite Location; Travel.
Kill the Tech Admin; Kill.
Grab the Codes; Interact.
Return to the Satellite; Travel.
Use Codes to access Satellite; Interact.
Defend the Satellite; Watch.
Plant Transponder on PMC Center; Interact.
Wait for Alignment Process; Wait.
Escape Blast Radius; Animation.

A mission or map vote option might be a nice touch. We’d actually need some more maps of course.

I don’t think we should do that for quickplay. The random factor means someone can’t just find their easiest mission and always play that.

Amassed Destruction:
Get to the Trainyard; Travel.
Find Chemical Bomb; Search.
Place Signal Jammers; 3 Interacts.
Retrieve Chemical Sample; Interact.
Reach Helipad Camp; Travel.
Start Sample Analyzation; Interact.
Defend Analyzation Process; Watch.
Find Fridge; Search.
Open the Fridge; Interact.
Take the Chemical; Interact.
Return to the Bomb; Travel.
Pour in the Stabilizer; Interact.
Wait for the Stabilization Process; Wait.
Defuse the Bombs; 3 Interacts.

1 Like

Jammed Up:
Reach interference Source; Travel.
Find and Destroy Jammers; Search/5 Destroys.
Access Terminal; Interact.
Defend the Terminal; Guard.
Reach the Trainyard; Travel.
Kill Stargazer Guards; 3 Kills.
Approach Jammer Device; Travel.
Put Jammer in Containment Unit; Interact.
Defend Containment Box; Guard.
Grab the Containment Box; Interact.

1 Like