Memes that are the new rebellion

facts kill

yours so dumb it goes against your narritiveā€¦ so much hate omgā€¦ lawls

there is no sideā€¦ there is only factsā€¦ we go down this road of destroying freedomā€¦ lives end up lost on all sides. There is no cure for cancer LAWLS

6 Likes

What freedom yuppers?
The only free people are the extremely rich.

Are you a billionaire yuppers?
Cause if you ainā€™t, you ainā€™t free bro.

Idk where you live but in Upper NY my gas prices are still that! May have raised 25 cents over the last month

Yeah I missed it back when all of the drinks were cheap.

In the UK i think there is something like over 120 different taxes people need to pay

1 Like

God damn you, I canā€™t argue with that logic.

Iā€™ve heard that over the long weekend the gas prices in the states are going to skyrocket

1 Like

I donā€™t think you know what a meme isā€¦ everything you posted is entirely forgettable. As for rebellion your sides last one failed pretty spectacularly. Not that conservatives are ever rebels, just posers.

1 Like

If you consider January 6th a rebellion and the entirety of the events that took place over the summer of 2020 protests Iā€™m terrified for you.

Thatā€™s a false equivalency, sorry but the summer protests were not an attempt to change the out come of a legitimate election. They are different things with different context.

PS. One of your memes was funny.

Neither was a couple of bozos being let into the capital building an attempt to change the outcome of the election.

A couple, nice minimizing the deaths right out of existence.

Does ā€œhang Mike Penceā€ not ring any bells?

What about all the conservative rhetoric about a second civil war?

You wanna compare body count go ahead. Over 30 people died in the summer over the riots.
Meanwhile a police officer died of a stroke and was reported as being bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher to stoke the issue.
An unarmed woman was murdered by capitol police and the response was ā€œshe got what she deservedā€ even after a summer of supposed protests that were actually riots that started over police brutality?

But theyā€™re not comparable. Fuck outta here with your bullshit

1 Like

They arenā€™t comparable, all the deaths have been tragic, emotional appeals arenā€™t an argument.

You brought up the body count. Not me. I pointed out you ignored it in one instance but point to it as proof of the problem existing in the other.

Literally every where you look now every thing that was sensationalized, debunked and branded fake news over 2020 is being reported as bullshit and credible. The entire country has been repeatedly lied to in order to favor one side of an argument and now itā€™s long enough they can hint at the truth because the deal is done and no one gives a shit anymore.

Seems your mad about something else. I brought up the deaths, not the number of them. I wasnā€™t making an argument of scale, just highlighting that it was serious enough to cost lives.

Mmhmmā€¦Iā€™m sure you mourned Ashli Babbitt too