MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

FIGHT ME MOTHA FUCKAS IN MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

AAAHAHAHA ONLY BITCHES PLAYED JADE BACK IN MK11

MK1 is ass

It true it is

Got MK 10 and 11 for 90% off. 🤓

I have them all but i only play MK1 right now MK11 was the best one

1 Like

NGL, I’m trash with the new combo system because I haven’t played since ultimate MK3 🤣

XD

Im trying to learn Smoke IM GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ALL OF YOU!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Its soon time for some Mortal Kombat!!!

SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH YOU FUCKING INCEL!!!

The life in the basement is hard…

HAHAHA THIS GUY IS PROJECTING HIM SELF ARE YOU IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT RIGHT NOW DOING THIS RIGHT NOW!!! HAAHAHA!!!

I CAN SMELL YOUR JEALOUSY ALL THE WAY OVER HERE!!! HAHAHA YOU FUCKING VIRGIN!!!

I don’t know why you tag me. This is for you:

2 Likes

CANT WAIT TO FUCK YOU UP!!!

If it smells, we can kill it.

1 Like