My Feedback on this game

So I’ve played this since day 1, not mentioning bugs here , because it has been mentioned before lots of times already.

1. One of the most unoptimized games I’ve ever played. rtx 2060, ryzen 7 3700x , installed on ssd , 32g of 3200hz RAM not getting me nowhere near 60 frames on high.
  2. Balance. What I mean by that is not the usuall “nerf combistick” thing. You get in a lobby with PS4 predator, its a joke and most boring experience ever , most of the time I can solo him. You get in a lobby with the average PC predator - hes literally unkillable , cause of the pigs amount. Sure, even if the predator is almost impossible to kill, you can still run around doing missions and get out. Well, not really. You are completely halted, you fight , he goes to heal , you cant do much in 20 seconds.
    So, to sum it up , its either boring as hell or you are there just to amuse another person playing for 5-10mins , which is not my thing. You never get an interesting match , I guess one could say that’s called unbalanced.
  3. Content wise its more like a demo, comes short in 5 days.
  4. There cant be a crossplay for this game at the state it is, period. But what you gonna do if us, PC players ,wont have a game to play otherwise.
  5. Mentioned content already but wanted to point out 1 thing - classes. Why are those even in a game?
    there are no skills ,no nothing to differentiate from one another, its very…boring again.
  6. Matchmaking. Well , comes straight from the 80’s I guess. Complete shitshow.
  7. Paid DLC for a demo version? No thanks.
    Wanted to include something else but Im not bothered enough to remember lol.
    Has been 2 / 10 experience for me, early FTP games level. Uninstalled it , will come back in couple months to check if something has changed.
2 Likes

I agree with all of the above.I have similar experience. But don’t wanna uninstall.

1 Like

removed it just because every other time I’ve logged in having a hope for that “good match”. Tired of wasting time on that I guess ;D

This game far from perfect like Earth from Alpha-Centauri. But there is something in that.

1 Like

Come be part of the solution

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/1-07-ideas-patch-notes-wip

Same here, Deleted it from PS4 - almost lvl 100 in less prob 10 hours actual game play, was bored after 1 day of playing the same maps over and over, dragging the game out to get 11K XP, feel sorry for the FT really,

I’ve pretty much stopped playing it because of the short matches. You wait 10+ minutes for a match and it ends in 4 - 5 minutes or less, then repeat.

PS and PC Predator > PS Fireteam
PC Fireteam > PS and PC Predator

Not true at all. I’ve had numerous game vs pc fire teams ( pc myself) and I won. I’ve had ps4 FT win. More often than not PC ( predator or FT) are better simply how they play. Pc communicate . Ps4 I think has a lot younger kids play.

1 Like