My secondary weapon can't be pulled out

When I pull up my weapon wheel I can’t choose my secondary weapon but for some reason I have two plasma casters

1 Like

Akimbo Plasma Casters? 👀

1 Like

That would be pretty cool but no it’s just when I pull up my weapon wheel I have my primary weapon my plasma caster then my dual wrist swords and then another plasma caster slot

1 Like

Mhmm that’s weird, I’ll have it where my class won’t load on weapon wheel but there still there but that’s new, and sounds like it sucks as well

Yeah it does sick because I really want to be able to use my primary weapon and my secondary weapon. I feel like I can’t get the full predator experience

1 Like

Was it only just in one game or does it have continuously, if so I suggest restarting your game might help

It’s every time I play the game

1 Like

Ive had the same bug. ive tried reinstalling the game on pc, taking all the shaders off and everything. i hope this one gets fixed soon

1 Like

It really drives me crazy

1 Like

Bro this has been driving me crazy because I’ve been wrecking fire teams using only the primary weapon from lvl 100 to 150! I miss being able to switch to my 2nd. It’ll be so much better once they fix this shit🤦🏾‍♂️

I had this same isssue too bro
but theres a fix for this on PC when i encounter this bug i move the mouse rapidly in all directions after holding the weapon wheel button Q then after a few seconds u can change to ur secondary weapon

I play on ps4 and in order to use my secondary weapon I have to completely overload all my energy and jump into a tree the moment that happens in order for me to pull out my secondary weapon lol. Fuck all that though lol. I’m not going to lie I stopped playing predator as much because I’m just annoyed with the bugs. I’ll hop on again next month and see if there’s anything new