Old leaks

Just making this so people will know that there are some new things in the Archive

Click the arrow to expand

4 Likes

Lone wolf sounds awfully like a solo fireteam mode? Hopefully it isn’t and its pred and fireteam are now getting drones? 🙄

Edit; I seen further down the objectives for lone wolf refer to “kill humans” . So it does appear to be predator based

isn’t lone wolf the solo predator game mod they talked about ?
some screen were leaked a month ago

2 Likes

How do you get that helmet?

Imagine how awful the anniversary update would be if they were just like “here’s lone wolf mode where you stand here defending this laptop from shit AI, with this reskinned smart disc and another dlc pred.” “We are moving onto the next project now thank you goodbye.”

2 Likes

Dev helmet but I am pretty sure that you can unlock it.

1 Like

I’ve seen quite a few people have it now. I kinda want it lol.

I’ve no idea , it would make sense if it comes with wolf from avp2 . But like @Finessology says , taking on hordes of this games AI ? 🥱

Honestly, at this point i would count it as a blessing. I’m curious who the other developer was that illfonic wrangled the job away from? 🤔

They didn’t. They presented their project they thought up at a bar to their Fox guy & it got greenlit if you remember the podcast lol. Same way they got F13. Friends in high places.

1 Like

Yeah I remember , but they also said fox had another developer that had a predator game lined up, they then gave a presentation and got the IP

Damn who knows then. Must’ve not been very far into development. I know a pvp alien game got canned when Disney bought Fox and they shit out Aliens:Fireteam instead because it was further along in development.

1 Like

Had an idea , literally the next day they spoke to someone involved with fox , then less than a week later they had a meeting with fox and the rest is history 😐 . How can this even be called a passion project , dumb luck landed them the gig and what could they have prepared in a week to show fox apart from ideas of what they “would like” to do.

The podcast interview with avp , the ceo and creative designer definitely said fox had another developer interested in doing a predator game and after speaking to fox they got it over the other team

Only female characters can wear it

Oh I see. Rip Judge Dredd class.

There is a way to glitch the helmet onto a male character, but the nose and Dutch 2025’s facial hair sticks out.

1. Buy the helmet
  2. Equip it on a female character
  3. Swap the class to Dutch
  4. Swap to another class (optional)

Hopefully this method still works

1 Like

Buy it where? I see it nowhere in game

Looking at the video with the test map , it reminds me alot of the old far cry games , where you could build your own community maps

I speak from the very heart of the Melon Men - thank you for this work.

Full head cover
Only shows up if you have a female character equipped

1 Like