New map leaked

The fact that we’re getting excited for just ONE map is so wrong. We need more maps

2 Likes

I think its an old town in the forest like backwater. Only because i see structures that are more rectangular like in Backwater but here there are no Stargazer facilities. Only because Stargazer facilities have these odd triangular shapes noting upper levels.
This one looks pure blockish like bridges. Another in the top left is curving so they all have structures looking inwards. Could be a marketplace. There is one in the center that is a big as square, there could be a pyramid . The upper light coloured should be a body of water like a waterfall simliar to the waterfall that we played. The other body down below to the right could be a dam structure.

2 Likes

Where do u find this??

It be real interesting if it was this map.
But doubt it.

1 Like

the real question is, will the game be dead before the release of this new map?
i bet for yes

1 Like

Damn I’d take that anyway then another jungle map. No textures is just the best ain’t it?

2 Likes

Isn’t that just a picture of the game in ultra graphics?

Rtx on

1 Like

Haha good one

WOAH! Just WOAH!

1 Like

Looks exactly like the top left area of the map. You can see the curving of the outer structures. As well as those things that is basically the shape of the mouth of a happy face. Its exactly like that on the map as well. So yes, i believe this is an early rendering or purely a collision layer of the map.

I’m hoping this is the map we use the night vision in. Conclusion: this takes place at night. I also hope its wet. Very wet!

1 Like

Hopefully this means longer games. 15 mins just flys by. Personally I think the sweet spot is 30 mins.

3 Likes

It just popped on my radar from Data Miners over at PC

Its a picture of an earlier map talked limitedely at Pax South. Mentioned to be “river side town”.
5 months ago.
But I dont believe this version made it in the game on release.

Who knows though. Just silly theory.

Oh I know I was just poking fun at the game’s graphics lol. But that does sound interesting. Maybe it’ll come to light one day.

where did u find this? tell me, i know who uuu are… XDD

1 Like

NEVER!
hisss sounds

runs out of room naruto style lol

1 Like

hahahaha

1 Like

If there is rain…
If there is fog…
If there is darkness…
If there are reflective surfaces that shines lights from ALL sources…
It will be the longest and quietest hunt ever.

2 Likes

just thjought id toss this into the thread for a comparison with the leaked map. It is just as i thought, completely different.
All the maps are fairly unique and i cant put heads or tails if they are in the same zone.