New maps needed ASAP (if you want new maps make this go viral so illfonic can take notes) city maps! :D

Arctic map sounds like the ticket to me!
Along with new winter camo for FT.
Also, Imagine seeing all that blood stain in the thick white snow.

1 Like

Just trying to keep this relevant since we all want new maps. Anyone feel free to put in any concepts?

@Courier some concepts for y’all

@OldKingHamlet

Artic, Big Temple and Night City with skyscrapers 😍

1 Like

Look heres the reality.

New maps arent gonna solve this games issues. only exacerbate them.

The thing is, because of the predkour system, jungle is likely the only environment we will ever get, as a city would be honestly near impossible to pull off, and no other biome has trees with branches that would support predkour really. Of course we could get other maps, but I doubt they will ever be anything more than another jungle.

2 Likes

lol basically

They can get creative with some type of construction where the metal beam (or whatever) act as “trees”. Same with different things that predators can climb on.

2 Likes

I agree, I don’t think the Predkour system is useless in other environments.

I’d also like to point out that the leap allows Pred’s the ability to maneuver in the compounds just fine, you don’t need Predkour if you can just jump up on a roof.

Lots of cities have large trees lined in the streets and downtown areas. Light poles. Cranes. Edges of skyscrapers and ledges. Ifs possible. Parks. I would love to see more done with the Aztec and Mayan temples inside and surrounding towns.

1 Like

@JerryGodMod_935

So I’m sitting here watching predator 2 in anticipation for tomorrow and I’ll be damned if Keyes doesn’t say the predator was spotted in Iwo Jima (WWII), Cambodia (Vietnam War) and Beirut (Desert Storm). Maps set during these conflicts would be absolutely amazing.

1 Like

The whole “there aren’t trees” argument is stupid. There can be buildings and ledges (AVP Temple). It isn’t required to have trees.

4 Likes

Funny thing is … i atarted playing avp3 on pc… its a well polished game… graphics are better inmo

Bump

@Tbrack25

I would like night time added to the existing maps, as well as new maps of course. I don’t know how they would do it but I would like a city map (or three) from Predator 2.

2 Likes

Regarding the “there aren’t trees” argument against city maps, well just look at Derailed, it is mostly buildings. Yeah there are some trees but very little compared to other maps and I have had some of my best games on Derailed.

Imagine a city map at New York harbour, you could have a big multi levelled building as a slaughterhouse/factory/whatever and outside you could have other buildings for objectives and cranes and containers as Predator only/traversal areas.

3 Likes

LA or bust.