Now that its been a year..

Here, imagine something else: I’ve played the game since release, I saw the film when it was first released, and (though I don’t know WTF it has to do with anything, unless you’re some sad sack who places a value on being a member of a game forum from the start) I was here under a different ID from the beginning. Do those facts make me ‘better’ than anyone here? Of course not.

But yeah, you carry on thinking you’re superior to everyone - it’s such a great look.

2 Likes

My wife calls me silver back. Rawr.

2 Likes

Ya but zerk can just equip impenetrable in turn

1 Like

I am clearly the best player on this forum. The only person thats insinuated I’m superior to anyone is you and this other weirdo in the other thread. Thanks but its largely not necessary.

You are definitely not my dude, I’ve seen gameplay that’ll most likely give you a run for you money, just ask people who have faced
Kid Scoutz, Greyback, Weevo, and countless others, whose names are not at the top of my head atm, good day sir.

2 Likes

WTF IS YOUR ISSUE!?

Leave the forum’s damnit

1 Like

@Will13579 @EDrocks23 that’s the response he wants

You want him to stop? Best way to do that is to make fun of him

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Your not… Look up on YouTube “Sharpy47.”This is what a lot of the PC players can do.

Considering that you say “Melee Berserker was the best class,” he never was we were just dog shit, and we didn’t know what we where doing. If we went back to the first patch looking at a really good pc players gameplay it would be very different.

TLDR: Your not, that class was never good we were just inexperienced.

1 Like

Melee zerk was bad. Still is bad. Always has been bad. You needed to shoot him and he’d die. There ya go

1 Like

Can you not read? It clearly says no melee zerker u sped.

Nah I definitely am.

You’re not my mom.

Just ignore that guy he’s a troll

Yeah

Thats putting it politely

Yeah
I wonder how old that guy is
He doesn’t seem to understand sarcasm