Our Top 5 Upcoming games we cant wait to play...

Lmao you just start adding like a meow or bark to each of your post, like a signature xD.

But ya, it’s more I start out cautious and if they seem cool like you are, then I really dont care lol.

Most ive interacted with are too sensitive and cant take a joke. Lol.

1 Like

Most of my humor is dark humor, I just dont use it alot for the exact reason you said people can be too sentivitve. I may be garbage at understanding sarcasm but I usually know when someones is joking around.

1 Like

Speaking of furries tho.
@REYNOSO_FUA11 is a furry.

Here’s proof.

(Mod edit: Image really wasn’t needed)

3 Likes

Russian always be cracking down on furries smh.

I hope thats Russian.

1 Like

No idea, but I feel like the dude in the costume is drunk as hell for some reason xD

1 Like

Well I mean stupid stuff happens when your drunk or on soo much acid you dont know what axis to exist on.

1 Like

Coming from experience eh?

1 Like

No friends have though.

1 Like

Furries on Acid, great band name.

1 Like

Ugh fucking disgusting, I don’t need these false accusations from a weeb like yourself.

2 Likes

To not have Predator Hunting Grounds : James Cameron edition at the top of this list is not logical.

OK, this thread went into a weird place. Let’s dial back both accusing people of anything and/or hating on furries. I’ll have to delete any images from the thread that I wouldn’t want people to see on my screen if I was in the office.

That said:

1. Demon’s Souls
  2. Demon’s Souls
  3. Demon’s Souls
  4. Cyberpunk 2077
  5. Destiny 2: Beyond Light

And of course I missed out on a PS5 preorder :(

4 Likes

Who wouldn’t want pics of hot babes in their offices?

2 Likes

Kids… ok fair enough.

1 Like

I was gonna put demons souls on my list but while I love dark souls games. Im not particularly fond of when a game is remastered but still plays like its from 20 years ago lol. Only game ive seen do a good remake so far is destroy all humans. That being said ill probably pick up demons souls eventually.

1 Like

Well, they’re calling it a complete remake (Judging by the game shots, it looks it). I’m hoping they keep some of the difficulty dynamics they actually removed from Dark Souls : The halving of your health when you die (instead of the slight decrease in Dark Souls) and the world tendency controlled by death (The more times you die in body form, it will actually shift the game’s world towards black, making the game even more difficult and spawn in new enemies and such). I played Demon’s Souls years ago when a coworker of mine bought it, played it for 30 minutes, and got so angry at it he just gifted it to me (he knew I liked hard games). Played the hell out of it myself :p

Haha well hopefully they do keep those mechanics. Seems like a big part of the games identity. I just worry about how movement and to some extent attacking/dodging feels in older games like that. But if it is a proper remake and they are smoothing out everything, its gonna be awesome.

I started playing dark souls 3 first. But years after it came out. I still suck at it when it comes to some bosses. But besides that ive gone through some souls like games. Surge 2 was really fun, difficult without a controller though because its parrying is weird. I also liked hellpoint which came out recently but its a bad case of movement feels like its from 20 years ago. Still worth a play I think.

Ive never played demons souls. But when I saw the reveal trailer when that came out. I just about crapped myself. Im skeptical, but I cant deny my excitement.

Also have to worry about the good ol ’ can I run it? Question.

Well, Sony stated that the PC availability announcement was a mistake, and that it will be a PS5 exclusive, so that question is self-answering :p

It’s been a while, but Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls combat are both pretty comparable (Especially in contrast to the combat in Bloodborne). The big thing is that they’ve been making the game more and more approachable in all of the releases, so (imho) Dark Souls 3 was a lot easier than Dark Souls, and Demon’s Souls was harder than that. Absolutely unrelenting with almost sadistic map design. I’m looking forward to people raging about the dragon on the bridge. And being summoned as the Old Monk and ruining someone’s day as a boss fight was pretty great too.

1 Like

Oh damn. Well guess im never gonna play it. Oh well. Ill watch someone play it on youtube lol.