Patch 1.16

If this fine(how it does on screenshot), well, it will be fine when 12 years old kid shooting on “big white monster” and enjoyed that. And he always win

1 Like

I think, if illfonic rework Invisibility, maybe all balance problem will gone

1 Like

thats a simple fix delete your save game data then redo your classes that fixed mine

So then predator players should have to deal with extra bull shit cause you have no friends? Pretty fucking selfish no?

Theres still other fucking people who play, go look for them, and build a team.

The game is 1v4. Not 1v1. And it should not be balanced as a 1v1 simply cause you want to play the team oriented side of the game, by yourself.

2 Likes

Teamwork makes the dream work.

1 Like

this is B.S
it’s been over an hour now still have been able to play one fucking game i’m done with this broke pos game you dumb ass ppl keep on buying their dlc and waiting to hrs to play just for ppl to rage quit clearly the only thing illfuckup is worried about is how to get more money out of a broke ass game

Ah ok. Cool.

That socks because I played like 6 games as the city predator. Que times were 13 min and I was waiting roughly 10-13 minutes

1 Like

yeah i wish

The extra long predator waits are only because there is a new predator. This will go back to normal in a few days or a week.

Its City Hunter - more like few months…
Shit! Think what will happen when Mr Black or Wolf will drop…

1 Like

Fabulous update!

Buffed more than completely invisible? Pretty sure that isn’t necessary.

He keeps saying that, but what I believe he means, is the cloak when pred moves around. It’s too easy to see a pred who cloaked. You can literally see them from across the map.

2 Likes

We don’t need a FULL invisibility when he moves. We need a HARDLY VISIBLE Predator. Not a “white” Predator in his cloak

1 Like

Yep, we need a hardly visible cloak when he moves, but now this cloak helps FT(Not always, sometimes) see Predator on distance and in CQC

1 Like

Yeah fully invisible would be too broken but it should definitely be alot LESS visible especially far away. It being noticable in CQC is one thing. Up close you will more likely notice a shimmer or air distortion. At any decent distance though? Good luck. The cloak should be more like a heat mirage/shimmer coming off blacktop on a hot day and less like an obvious silhouete.

2 Likes

All very good points

Nah the wait times are already dropping a bit. It’ll be fine soon enough 🙂

so, can you please tell me more detail about it (my English is bad to understand some slang)